Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deleted Posts??

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by 0pi8, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0pi8

0pi8 Avatar

neves likes this.
  2. neves

neves Avatar

That's really weird. I hope you get an answer...

3. 0pi8

0pi8 Avatar

Could a DEV please PM me. If this happened I would like to discuss a proper exit and a possible refund to my initial support of your project.

4. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I believe your post was in the R21 Feedback forum. Everything in that forum is archived (available to Devs but not players) when the new release forum is opened. I don't believe anything was deleted; your voice was still heard.

If your post is moderated, you will be notified. @FireLotus has also said in the past that even those posts are not deleted, only marked internal for the dev team.

6. 0pi8

0pi8 Avatar

Thank you, Sir Frank

7. 0pi8

0pi8 Avatar

I surely hope that is the case, Browncoat. I don't want to feel this is a censored community, so I sure hope what you say is right.

Thanks for your help

8. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

He's pretty much spot on. If you posted in the release feedback forum you'll see all the previous releases aren't displayed. Devs have gone on record stating nothing is deleted, only hidden and if a post is ever moderated in any way you should get a notice.

9. 0pi8

0pi8 Avatar

Have not gotten a notice, Bowen. I just sent a PM to lotus for help.

10. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Please relax. What everyone is trying to tell you is true. Note that the ENTIRE section is archived not just your post so not sure why you are refusing to believe anyone

11. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

Just for future reference, if you see something you don't understand, when you send a ticket to support, it creates a task with a tracking number, and you will get an answer. A Dev might eventually see this thread, but it's faster to use support. In this case, I think Browncoat probably has the right answer.

And please keep in mind that a veiled threat like this can get you moderated. It certainly doesn't endear you to the people you want answers from.

12. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

You only get a post if a moderator deletes your post for breaking forum rules.

The entire R21 subforum was just archived. This happens every release.

And the best way to get developer attention honestly seems to be posting in the release specific bug forums on the day of release. If you post near the end of a release cycle, there tend to be fewer devs online reading those bug and feedback subforums.

13. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

So... I'm going to stick this here...

[​IMG]

On a more serious note... this forum is the exact opposite of censorship ... they are tolerant to a fault of creating a neutral feedback environment for everyone... even if people find a way within the rules to be overly unfounded and biased against other players about topics... players, features, developers, and the game itself are all held to a neutral form of moderation. If you act within "virtue" then you're good. The forum rules are the only thing you need to worry about.

As long as you don't go all out attack mode or harass a player you're going to find it hard to get moderated here. (I totally got moderated for defending a friend against another player... so aggressive defense is grounds for moderation too). Feel free to post all your feedback. Their ability to listen and support the players is second to none. They are a rock solid team that appreciates your time you took to write your feedback, good or bad.

So, as my image suggests... eat some bacon to feel better :)

14. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

As stated earlier by our forum regulars, previous release forums are archived for the developers once a new release is out to keep the forums from getting cluttered with potentially confusing outdated information. Considering that this is our 22nd release (not to mention how much the game has grown since release 1), this is the best way to keep the relevant information easy for our backers to access. The older forums can still be accessed if you have the direct link and are simply tucked away in a Developer only area so we can continue to access the information if needed (as shown in this screenshot). Since the OP's question was addressed, I will go ahead and lock this thread. :)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.