Pledge Upgrade question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SubjectZERO, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubjectZERO

SubjectZERO Avatar

Hello together :)

At first... Sorry for my bad english.
    Well, an then sorry that my first approach to the Forums is such a question. I didn´t find an Answer to this, or my lack of understanding the english language misleads me. I don´t know.

My Question is: I pledged during the Kickstarter Campaign (immortal Adventurer), so i have Royal founder Status. Now i want to upgrade my Pledge. Do i get all the Royal Founder and Founder Stuff if i do so?, or will i get only the Benefactor Rewards. I don´t want some of the Rewards to dissapper. :D such as the Vanduul Polearm.

Greetings
    SubjectZERO

Cassandra Corax, Tahru and Beaumaris like this.
  2. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

3. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

From what happened when I upgraded my pledge last week - Everything you already have, you will keep. Your Royal Founder status will stay on your pledge. You will get any extra things from the level you upgrade to that have not been expired, those vary a little depending which level you are going to 'rise' to, so I can't say a definite answer to what you will have from the 'new' level - and welcome to the forums :)

4. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

5. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome!

Cassandra Corax and SubjectZERO like this.
  6. SubjectZERO

SubjectZERO Avatar

This Spreadsheet is a nice overview, thank you. But it didn´t answer my question.

So, in example. If i upgrade my Immortal Adventurer to Royal Artisan, i get the Founder and Royal founder Items aswell? Because of the Royal Founder Status? This all is a little bit Complicated. :D And thanks for the nice Welcome :)

Cassandra Corax likes this.
  7. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Das ganze ist leider reichlich kompliziert.
    Ich habe selber den Überblick verloren was noch drin ist und was abgelaufen.
    Und Willkommen!

@Lord Andernut to the rescue please.
    He pretty much knows everything about this stuff.

Cassandra Corax likes this.
  8. SubjectZERO

SubjectZERO Avatar

Dann kannst du dir ja vorstellen, wie man da mal so gar keinen Durchblick hat, wenn man quasi neu ist. Ich habe zwar früh gebacked, aber dann das Spiel etwas aus den Augen verloren, wegen stressigem Job und einigen Änderungen im Real Live... Bin nun quasi durch die Last Wipe Mail wieder drauf aufmerksam geworden. Auch dir danke für das Willkommen :)

9. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

If you go to the main page and click on the pledges that do not say expired the exact rewards you will get are listed in those pledge levels. If houses are still shown, those are not available anymore.

You will keep all rewards from your current tiers and gain the rewards in each of the tiers that you upgrade to in the benefactor and founder and Royal founder categories.

10. SubjectZERO

SubjectZERO Avatar

Thank you very much Lord Andernut. this is the Answer, i was hoping for. :D

11. Colm Cillian

Colm Cillian Avatar

This is not correct. I was told by tech support that accounts default to the highest level pledge rewards and that we have to make a second account then purchase a service voucher to move the founder awards to the second account if we want them.

12. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

This is the case for those who have multiple pledges on the a single account, you will need move pledges around until each account has only one pledge. However, I think what the OP referred to is to upgrade one existing pledge to the next level.

But regardless, it wouldn't matter anymore because all pledges are expired, you can no longer upgrade any pledges.

13. Colm Cillian

Colm Cillian Avatar

First I am talking about an upgrade. And yes it does matter those were not cheap pledges and if we were going to get cheated out of our money for upgrading they should have told us before we upgraded not let us find out after the fact then charge us more money to put what we paid a separate account from the one we play on.

14. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

I'm not sure why would you need to get a separate account in order to upgrade. I upgraded from Adventurer -> Ancestor -> Citizen -> Edelmann -> Knight -> Knight Marshall -> Lord -> Lord Marshall -> Baron3 -> Duke on the same account throughout several month since the end of 2015 without any issue.

15. Colm Cillian

Colm Cillian Avatar

I don't know why either. I only know that's the answer i got when i e-mailed support with the same question the OP had. I bought my initial pledge of lord on 2013-03-24 and upgraded to duke on 2014-06-14. So im pretty sure its not because things expired in the mean time.

16. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

This is absolutely not true.

Tons and tons of accounts have been upgraded, and you have Always kept previous rewards + Whatever is availible at the time of upgrading.

But as already mentioned, this Necro is not needed as you can upgrade pledges anymore, this thread should be locked.

17. Colm Cillian

Colm Cillian Avatar

The why was I told I would have to pay a service fee and make a new account to get my rewards? can you give me a link to where it says I should have gotten them so I can send to to support?

Also I know its an old thread I was trying not to make a new thread about the same issue.

18. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

@Colm_Cillian

If you had a single Lord Pledge and paid the 3800 or so to upgrade it to Duke you would have gotten all the rewards for a Duke Pledge and had just one pledge with all rewards.

What it sounds like you did is pay 1500 for a Lord Pledge. And then paid 5300 for a second pledge at Duke level (based on the likely pricing at the time), resulting in two pledges at a total cost of $6800.

If you only have ONE pledge on your account, then I think support misinterpreted your question or you misinterpreted their response. Perhaps @Serafina or @Attenwood or @Berek someone can take a second look at your support ticket because it sounds like a communications issue.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    majoria70 likes this.
  19. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Herzlich willkommen SubjectZERO und ich hoffe das alles klar geht mit Deinen Pledge (sorry my german use to be better)

20. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    I upgraded from an Edelmans royal founder account to a duke and I got all the goodies from edelmans to duke level except the extra tax free village deed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.