Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Pledge Rewards
    I'm not sure about everyone else, but I have found the reward structure to be somewhat difficult to interpret at certain tiers, primarily due to the generosity of Portalarium by giving out so many extras for backing Shroud of the Avatar. :)

Originally created by Sir Frank, this lists all of the rewards given by Portalarium. I have cross-referenced as much material as I could find (Kickstarter pages, SotA pages, Developer chats) to incorporate into this spreadsheet. On the main SotA pledge page they have all of the rewards listed by tier, but I tend to prefer a spreadsheet layout. If you see any errors, please post those here so we can try to get clarification from the development team.

I will be updating this spreadsheet each time new rewards are added (within a day or two). If you wish to stay up-to-date, watch this thread. You can also link directly to the Google Doc and use it however you wish (post it on your site, export it to excel, copy it to your Google Drive, etc.). *

Spreadsheet Version
    Graphical Version
    Localized Versions

Change Log
    • 5/9/2016 - Caught up with Spring and Summer expirations.
    • 11/06/2015 - Updated to reflect this week's UotA. Winter expirations.
    • 9/11/2015 - Updated to reflect last week's UotA. Included expiring pledge items and waterfront homes. I also added the telethon rewards for those of you who participated.
    • 8/17/2015 - DarkStarr rewards expiring 8/31/2015. Updated to reflect this UotA.
    • 7/10/2015 - Updated to reflect this UotA. "Its ugly, but it's done." o_O
    • 5/08/2015 - Added reference about Blade of the Avatar: "Must pledge by 5/31/2015 to be eligible for Blade of the Avatar rewards" to reflect this UotA.
    • 4/30/2015 - Added three fences to reflect R17 release notes.
    • 1/17/2015 - Changed 3-Story City Stone Basement to 2-Story Keep Stone Basement for the Duke pledge tier to reflect this UotA.
    • 12/3/2014 - Added a link to a Japanese version. Created by taka. THANK YOU taka, excellent work! :)
    • 11/17/2014 - Added Steampunk Hat to reflect this UotA.
    • 10/08/2014 - Cleaned up naming inconsistencies, added "does not stack" notation to appropriate items. Verifying data integrity for Steam launch.
    • 10/03/2014 - Created a new "graphical" view.
    • 7/19/2014 - Sir Stile Teckel has taken over the Add-on Store Archive. You can read about it at his website: http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/add-store-archive/.
    • 07/10/2014 - House keeping: I migrated to the newer version of Google Sheets to accommodate the future addition of filters. As a side effect of this migration, the URL has changed. I will leave the old sheet active for now and will just leave a message for people who may run across the old one by mistake. I have updated the links in the OP to point to the new sheet. Additionally, a few corrections have been made to address changes to pledge pages about autographed deeds that were missing due to the new tiers that were added.
    • 07/01/2014 - House keeping: A few corrections have been made to reflect this post from @dallas about the new pledge tiers. I have also corrected the titles section due to a prior misunderstanding on my part; founders can also choose from benefactor titles. There are still some areas that need clarification: signed deeds and new deed types and how those work into the new tiers...awaiting official word on those.
    • 06/20/2014 - House keeping: A few mistakes with the new rewards mentioned two weeks ago were spotted and corrected. Thanks @Keldrin for catching those! Updated add-on store archive.
    • 06/18/2014 - House keeping: I had overlooked the referral rewards mentioned in this UotA.
    • 06/05/2014 - Added TONS of new rewards to reflect this UotA. You must read it to believe it! Some inconsistencies exist, seeking clarification. These will be effective June 6th. Also rearranged Digital Items to include House Items. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 06/01/2014 - Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 05/23/2014 - Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 05/02/2014 - Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 04/25/2014 - Added emotes to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 04/18/2014 - House keeping: Missed HoB Cabinet of Virtues mentioned in this Community Spotlight and this UotA. Cleaned footnotes to list items with restrictions - all other items are now accounted for on the pledge pages.
    • 04/15/2014 - House keeping: I finally created and populated an Emote section. I'm not sure if I should add the Coconut Horse here so I won't for now, but it looks like an emote to me. Removed Add-on Store Archive from Pledge Reward spreadsheet. I am trying to find a different solution for this.
    • 04/07/2014 - House keeping: Cleaned and rearranged numerous items. Made list consistent between Benefactor and Founder reward order at each tier.
    • 04/04/2014 - Added Duke Homes, Coconut Horse, Baron Founder pet and furniture labels to reflect this UotA. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 03/16/2014 - Added Castle Plot Deed, Castle Basement, Signed Castle Deed, Founder Lord pet Lynx to reflect this UotA. Added the label Throne to Lord furniture. Cleaned and condensed several sections. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 02/28/2014 - Added the labels Great Dane and Owl to specific pets to reflect this UotA. Updated Add-on store archive.
    • 02/25/2014 - House keeping: Removed Guilt Pledge tier and associated rewards. Cleaned up Miscellaneous section by sorting into appropriate sections. Updated add-on store archive.
    • 02/13/2014 - Added new pledge Tier LotM2 to the Benefactor ($12,000) and Founder ($11,000) sections.
    • 02/07/2014 - Added Royal Founder title, 2 additional non-combat pets, noted additional colors for royal founder items to reflect this UotA; Moved Taming Horn to Digital Items from Miscellaneous for clean up; Updated add-on store archive.
    • 02/01/2014 - Added Pantheon Cloak to reflect this UotA. Removed Pantheon Cloak to reflect this forum post. Updated footnote with reference for gifting/converting to Founder pledges; Updated add-on store archive.
    • 01/24/2014 - Added Ankh of Virtue Necklace to reflect this UotA. Updated Add-on store archive.
    • 01/19/2014 - Added one item (Founder Baron Frigate) to House section to reflect this KS Update. This was previously missed. Thanks @BorgKitten!
    • 01/03/2014 - Added Benefactor Cloak to reflect this UotA. Updated Add-on store archive.
    • 12/26/2013 - Added Replenishing Snowball Box to reflect this UotA. Updated Add-on store archive.
    • 12/24/2013 - Added Edelmann Founder Home, LotM Home.
    • 11/27/2013 - Added two Neon Milk cross promotional items to the Miscellaneous section, although both items are not confirmed as of yet. Removed Neon Milk cross promotional items. These appear to be items that the Space Bards will give out once functionality permits. Added Gypsy dance emote to reflect this UotA.
    • 10/27/2013 - Added new Baron 3 tier to Benefactor and Founder sections with the same rewards as Baron 2 to reflect this UotA. Updated Add-on store archive.
    • 10/15/2013 - House keeping: Moved several items out of Miscellaneous section into appropriate sections. Updated Title section to make corrections.
    • 10/10/2013 - Added basements at specific pledge levels to reflect this UotA.
    • 10/09/2013 - Added Sojourner Tales cross promotional item to reflect this UotA.
    • 10/01/2013 - Added Disclaimer. I still need to work on the wording. The bottom line is that Portalarium is not accountable for any mistakes that I have made.
    • 09/05/2013 - Updated notes. I will not be not including add-on items that can only be acquired by an additional purchase. These are going to be tracked by Sir Stile Teckel's SotA Store Archive. These are integrated into a secondary spreadsheet - thanks Sir Stile Teckel!
    • 07/24/2013 - Added DarkStarr rewards to reflect this UotA.
    • 07/09/2013 - Initial Publication. Thanks Sir Frank!

*REPOST RESPONSIBLY: If you are using this information on your own fansite/wiki but not linking directly to this post or the spreadsheet, please add a disclaimer to your site that is similar to the one in this spreadsheet. Thank you!

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  2. Dame Lori

Dame Lori Avatar

I'm going to change over and link to this one on my site since it can easily be updated, and I also like the ability to highlight a column to make it easier for us to look down our own tiers. Thanks!

3. ChunShing2

ChunShing2 Avatar

Awesome, this makes it a lot simple to keep track that you're getting everything. Thank you for this.

Krohon and Koldar like this.
  4. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

there is one error, I could be wrong but I don't think we get 2 copies of the Hickman Novel

Also don't founders get everything, ie the benefactors furniture as WELL as the founders?

5. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Asguard, depending on your pledge level it is possible to get a digital serialized copy and a physical signed copy. I'm not sure about your other question, I will have to ask although it would make sense that founders would also get benefactor furniture if they get benefactor titles.

6. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

I didn't mean the digital one, its says physical copy then signed copy later on doesn't it? (Don't have it in front of me as I am now on my phone) both are under "physical rewards"

I don't think those who are higher level get a signed AND an unsigned copy, would be nice if we did but just don't think that is how it works

7. Dame Lori

Dame Lori Avatar

I was always under the impression the reward was "Your item will be signed", not "You will receive a 2nd signed item". Also that founders receive any and all additional benefits they throw in. :)

Time Lord and Koldar like this.
  8. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

That is my mistake. That was my understanding as well, I just didn't properly review every item on the spreadsheet. The same goes for Mondain. I will hopefully get confirmation on the rest.

Amira likes this.
  9. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I have updated my spreadsheet to correct a few errors and to remove duplicate items

Amira likes this.
  10. Numa

Numa Avatar

11. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Any of you who are founders. I mean who pledged prior to 5/20/2013.
    I am just little worried as it does not say anywhere that i belong to the founders.
    It says that i am a citzen under account.

All i can see is that i have done my payment whay in advance of 5/20/2013.

Just want to be shure i did not miss out on anything i had to do.
    I did connect it with kickstarter

Nhili Dragon, Time Lord and BillRoy like this.
  12. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

That's what shows on mine too. If you show Citizen in the first column, the payment made, and the date prior to 5/20, you're good.

Time Lord, Koldar and Myrcello like this.
  13. Namodias

Namodias Avatar

thank you for this I like the layout!

Koldar likes this.
  14. bcxanth

bcxanth Avatar

Nice spreadsheet, very well done. I do think however, at least it's my understanding, that those who pledged enough to get the signed Hickman book would still get the digital copy. That's not really a duplicate item. It's a digital book to use on my Nook, and a signed physical copy to display on my shelf.

Koldar likes this.
  15. stile

stile Avatar

I would hope we get both digital and signed as well. The signed is being put on a shelf in protection. The digitals what ill actually read :)

Id like to see the cloth map duplicated if your high enough for a signed as well. Signed =collector piece, unsigned =for use. But i doubt that will happen. Ill print a digital copy for use most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

16. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

From everything I have found, it appears that you still get the digital copy if you get the signed copy. I will double check the spreadsheet to make sure it reflects this.

Amira likes this.
  17. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Updated to reflect a post by FireLotus.

Amira likes this.
  18. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Updated 9/5/2013.
    Not a major update.
    I updated the spreadsheet to include a note that I will not be not including add-on items that can only be acquired by an additional purchase.

Amira likes this.
  19. stile

stile Avatar

Thanks, i saw the updates last night but haven't had a chance to put it in the news yet. Probably will do tonight

Ill also set up a download spreadsheet for all that will be a store add on spreadsheet. Ill work on that tonight or this weekend and ill keep that going so long as it never becomes to much :)

It will show store add on items, cost, description. I may put a little info as far as dates available but i wont be to specific since that would mean id have to monitor the store daily.

My thought behind this is the collectors in the future can look back and see what was put out in the store over the years, wether virtual or tangible.

Ill be sending out the download link with updates sometime btwn today and sunday most likely, via www.thecavers.net news feed.

Thanks!

Time Lord, licemeat and Koldar like this.
  20. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

That's a good idea Sir Stile. I had thought about including them with my speadsheet but it didn't seem to fit right. Once you get it up on your site I will throw a link to it in my first post.

Edit: The data from Sir Stile has been incorporated into one spreadsheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.