We have lost our dear friend, Lacey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Onyx, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !(Blood0men)!

!(Blood0men)! Avatar

Im sorry for the Loss in EVL and those whom she touched in Game and in RL

She will be missed and must been Loved by many; as Time passes we lose sight on those whom touch us in our own paths which we all walk

2. Cramit845

Cramit845 Avatar

My condolences to the family and friends. As a new EVL member, I didn't know her except by name and reputation. It's obvious everything I ever heard of her was true based on the love shown here, may she rest in peace and never be forgotten.

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@Lum the Mad - That right there shows just how in-touch with the community this DEV team really is. I can't think of any better way to honor Lacey than this! I'm sure she would be ecstatic to know you did this for her!

4. Avalord

Avalord Avatar

You will be missed Lady Lacey.

~Versie

5. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I am sorry I did not know Lacy. From what people are saying is she was a beautiful selfless soul. I can feel your sorrow and can only offer my condolences. This song seems appropriate for this situation. God speed Lacy. @Lazarus Long , @Jack SinAssist , @Amber Raine , Great show today on NBNN News. You guys did a great tribute. I encourage any and all to buy from the breast cancer make a difference store. https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=51225

6. Temujin2

Temujin2 Avatar

Lacey contacted me when I started in SotA. We knew each other from back in our days in UO and kinda reconnected here. She will be missed.... I have to go now before someone catches me crying....

7. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

8. EclipseMaiden

EclipseMaiden Avatar

Lacey my dear, You were always nothing but the kindest person to myself and anyone who met you. I know you are looking down from heaven now in no pain. You will truly be missed here and in SotA. I will miss our convos and are deco jobs together. My deepest condolences to EVL and her family. I love and miss you Lacey xoxox

9. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

*cries*
    *deep breath*
    Thank you Lacey. For being you.

10. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

I have further learned that tonight Starr has assigned the programmers to make the tombstones ingame editable like signs. So we will be able to make our own memorials as of next patch. Lacey's passing is one of the most tragic things to hit this community in a while... But her memory will be forever be preserved in improving the thing she liked best - decoration.

11. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Wow, bummer. :(

12. Cianna

Cianna Avatar

My condolences to her family and friends. What a tragic loss to our community. May she fly on eagle's wings.

13. Botocks

Botocks Avatar

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to her friends and family.

14. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

This is such a tremendous tribute. I didn't know Lacey, but she sounds like she was a wonderful person and well-loved. Thank you to the dev's for honoring her memory.

15. Tony

Tony Avatar

I wish to send my condolences to all. Having been in game since final wipe after coming over from a long tun in UO I can only imagine how hard this can be for those who knew and loved her. As I slowly began to learn about the community I came upon her channel on Youtube and enjoyed watching her enjoy the game through her videos. To me it seems she was able to do what she loved doing. Hanging out with a bunch of Ultima freaks and having a blast doing it. Much love to all and God speed.

Tony

16. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

My condolences to her family, friends and guild mates.

Rest in Peace Lacey.

17. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

My sincere prayers and sympathies to the family - both her real family and her virtual family.

18. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

Lacey was a very dear friend of mine. There was a time when we talked with each other almost everyday on TeamSpeak. I always looked forward to her friendly and cheerful banter. I learned so much from her tireless decorating. She was incredibly thoughtful and generous, always organizing surprise birthday parties for guild members. Lacey was the heart and soul of this game to me. She was simply the best.

When I found out about Lacey's passing, I didn't know what to do at first. I was just too heartbroken. But then I thought of what Lacey might do in this situation. So I put on my best looking clothes and decorated a couple of small memorials in her honor. I'm sure she would have done the same for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Lao Tzu

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  19. EmberFlame

EmberFlame Avatar

Lacey and I only spoke a very few times. And with her passing, the sweetness of her persona will be the only clear memory I have. It is with great regret that I bid her farewell far too soon.

Lacey, thank you for reminding me of the value of every connection we make here in New Britannia.
    As you always thought of us, so now shall we always think of you.

20. hoofz

hoofz Avatar

Oh...wow.. I'm so sorry I've been away from the guild and missed this! :( They last event I attended was the amazing fashion show she worked on. It was one of my first events with EVL and it was done so well. Such an impression was made upon me that I knew this guild was the place I wanted to be. She helped make that happen. Thank you Lacey, you will be sorely missed by the community !

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.