Gameplay Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tensoon, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tensoon

Tensoon Avatar

I was thinking about end game play. If there was a dungeon that was set up with descending levels that got more and more difficult, with a boss at the end of each floor I think it would make group hunting more interesting and fun. I enjoy the boss fights currently in the game and would like to see more. Maybe as incentive have the boss' drop good loot. Perhaps 100 of a resource type, armor or weapons that are equal to being masterworked two or three times with a menu that lets you select the stat upgrades. Magical Powder that gives a master work or enchant attempt 100% success. Maybe get crazy with it and have the final boss drop an enchanting scroll that adds a stat to an already crafted piece of gear; or perhaps introduce a new resource to craft stronger gear, similar to what you need to craft the bone armor, but for heavy armor or weapons.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    GrayFog and Sir_Hemlock like this.
  2. Tensoon

Tensoon Avatar

Devs didn't get to this suggestion / question during the telethon so bumping.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Great ideas Tensoon. Loot is still in the works with so many changes. Soon you may find a rare recipe when you least expect it. So anyway great idea. I like it.

4. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

I don't play Shroud, but I am always thrilled by people posting good ideas as you have here. Hopefully Portybabe is planning a great gauntlet of ultimate intrigue to wet your appetite.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  5. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Loottables in general need some serious work still.

6. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

Yer, I'd like to see more stuff like Tensoons post from the community. + suggestions to improve/flesh out currently bare bones hexes to make them more interactive + interesting.

7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

This is already in.
    Chillblain's in Braemar cemetary, they will make more of these after they are done with the main story elements.
    :p

This unfortunately is too OP and since the concept is a repeatable dungeon then it can be farmed.

So any repeatable content can have good loot but never great loot.
    :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.