Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Love Story Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by Elfenwahn, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfenwahn

Elfenwahn Avatar

Just a few comments on the love story so far for @Lum the Mad and @Lord British

1. Ardoris - The evil minister showed his evil staff already in Ardoris. Made him very suspicious. Maybe this is a bug? After killing him I still have the journal entry that I have to check what divides the emperor and the priestess. Although I already found out about the evil minister. Is there more that divides them?
    Actually I really liked the tower scene of the minister talking to me while I was running up (although it was quite obvious). But I am missing the quest that is asking for the actual background of the tower.
    (But I liked the note that the treasure was stored now elsewhere. :)

2. Crypt of the Avatar - For the main quest there is actually not so much to do in the Crypt. I would like if the main quest would include exploring the scene and especially telling more about why the **** there are so many bone statues. What is the story behind that giant shrine? And actually I would also like to explore Midas via quests that tell me what I should remember from the book.
    On the opposite this little side quest to get the letter is:
    a) Way to tought because in the big hall of skeletal mages, archers and footmen there are just to much and they are respawning faster then I can pull them. If you keep the difficulty please prevent any respawning for single player. Its more difficult than Anapa. In the end I gave up and run through.
    b) Why is there another zombie deeper in the temple that has the letter from the ambassador zombie? How does it make sense? The ambassador should have lost it upstairs when he came to late ... not deeper in the dungeon..

3. Malice: The Gravedigger needs a quest. He is just saying ok, I will bring you there. There is this nice theater guy. Let us play quest for him.. then find out it doesn't work... then work for the gravedigger.. then get the allowance to pass... then have some complications on the see...
    This was just to quick. Similar to the Crypt of the Avatar.
    Why is Samael not following me in Malice? Why is he existing at several places at the same time again? You did it already better in the other scenes.
    At Anapa and Sequanna I really think we need speech instead of text. We miss a lot when this special characters are just standing around while we read text.
    After leaving Sequanna, I still have the quest open to speak with Samael about his ring (I first spoke with Samael and then with Sequanna). Now, no incarnation of Samael speaks with me about the ring (the one in Spite doesn't speak with me at all, the one in Ardoris see below). So I went back to Malice to see if I can speak with him. And there Anapa was reborn again.. really?

4. Back in Ardoris:
    Samael doesn't know of anything that happened before. Ring? Anapa? Sequannas Imprisonment? No, he doesn't remember. Please, make this consequent!
    Also, I can't tell Khasi, that I freed Sequanna. What a pitty. :(

In general I think there should be more side quests directly evolving out of the main quests showing more of the cool scenes the story is taking place in.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Again, great feedback, thanks! Making sure @Lord British sees these as well.

Rada Torment and AvatarGG like this.
  3. Elfenwahn

Elfenwahn Avatar

At your service!
    I assume you have also seen the third feedback for the Truth Quest.
    I will hopefully finalise this on the weekend if Notus is patched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.