BAD Boys/Girls Club PVP, PK, PKK

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by blaquerogue, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR PVP PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE WANT, AS PVP OR PKRS!

IF YOU ARE PVE THATS FINE BUT WE AS PVP AND PKRS WILL PROBABLY IGNORE YOUR COMMENTS OR REPLY WITH STUFF YOU PROBABLY WONT LIKE!, THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOUR WANTS OR NEEDS AS A PVE, SINCE WE WILL NEVER SEE YOU IN GAME ANYWAYS, IF THIS SLIDER WORKS LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO!? THIS THREAD WILL BE ONLY ABOUT WHAT PVP AND PKRS WANT OUT OF THIS GAME!! THIS THREAD WILL HAVE PVP AND PKR CONVERSATION THAT PVE PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE! WE ARE NOT TRYING TO CHANGE THE GAME TO OUR WAY ONLY!, BUT THIS IS OUR THREAD TO TALK WITH OTHER PVP, AND PKR PKKs, PEOPLE! IF YOU ARE PVE AND DECIDE TO POST HERE YOU HAVE JUST CONSENTED TO A FORM OF PVP!NO ONE FORCED YOU TO COME HERE!

Ok now lets start this off! what would you like to see in this game as a PVP, PKR, PKK? What would be cool to have as far as game play, and options for us? I think for starters a bounty system would be great where you can put prices on PKrs heads, and Hit Sheet where PKr can put a price on PKK heads!

Hostyle and Zifnab Strongarm like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I would also love to be a sword for hire! May be have a small group of us that protect a mining person or herb collector!

Hostyle, rild and greaseDonkey like this.
  3. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

I would say bounty boards, but I would have no real idea on how to implement them in some way that say -
    Player A placed a bounty on Player B's head for being killed/robbed/whatever. Player B has Player C, his friend, kill him to claim the bounty and split the reward.
    - couldn't occur.

Also, I wouldn't mind things like crafter out getting resources placing a flyer in town for protection. Say -
    "I am looking for 4 hired hands to protect me for 1 hour. I am offering 1,000 gold each as long as I am not slain."
    Of course, the crafter could hire 'friends' to come overwhelm him and die, thus not having to pay for the protection. Or the protection would get a certain amount of the gold for each X amount of time that the crafter doesn't die.

Just some thoughts.

Hostyle likes this.
  4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

In UO the bounty board was placed thru the bank, so you would click put bounty on attacker and it would come out of your bank, me as the collector of that bounty would go to the board accept it, when the deed was done the money was transferred into my bank and bounty was removed. It was pretty simple!

Also, I wouldn't mind things like crafter out getting resources placing a flyer in town for protection. Say -

i also think that something like that could be placed on a tavern hiring board!

Hostyle likes this.
  5. Sir Bradley White

Sir Bradley White Avatar

Yeah, I was just trying to quote a scenario where Player B's friends could watch the bounty boards, and if they see a bounty placed on him take it up, contact Player B, meet up with him, Player B would 'die' to fulfill the bounty, and later they would split the bounty money. Of course, if they went through all that hassle then whatever really. If I had placed it I wouldn't care as they wasted all their time trying to bypass Player B dying by some unknown just to claim it. But, I was trying to think of a system where Player B couldn't just get his friends (on the friend list or not on their friend list) to kill him so it would remove the bounty and they could split the profit.

Hostyle likes this.
  6. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Also you could walk into a tavern and be like "i need a small band of warriors for protection" people get picked by you, to come with you for protection, you would hope for the best, but sometimes may be a bad guy is amongst them and he attacks you! Now the small band has to decide whether to defend you from the bad apple! Is another scenario! you could start a good rel;ationship with hireling so you know who to hire most often as well!

Hostyle and rild like this.
  7. Crusader of Sacrifice

Crusader of Sacrifice Avatar

How about a justice system where the punishment fits the crime? I guess it couldn't really be player driven though.

8. Deathblow

Deathblow Avatar

There hasn't been much about the Virtue system.
    PvP and the Virtue effect may in all likely hood, answer a lot of questions.

Hostyle and rild like this.
  9. Crusader of Sacrifice

Crusader of Sacrifice Avatar

This is true. I guess for now we can just leave it to what we know, for now.

It would be interesting to be in on a protection detail that has a traitor in the mist. For them to betray the target they would have to think they had a chance at killing the target and getting away with it. Either by killing the target and running or by killing the target and the other guards.

Edit: Doh, what we know for now.<_< I think my brain is telling me to go to bed.

Hostyle and blaquerogue like this.
  10. Sean

Sean Avatar

i would like if not full loot of corpse at least partial loot of corpse to make being a PK viable... so i can roam the countryside and kill people to increase my stash of weapons and Armour, regs ( if they have them) and whatever gold that player may have on them at the time.

Hostyle, rild and blaquerogue like this.
  11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

YOU CAN TRY! BUT THAT MEANS, YOU WILL HAVE CONSENTED TO PVP! I did that so people understand what this thread is and how they will be responded to if they are not pvp, pk, or pkkr! Im all for auto gank for people that post in areas where their posts have nothing to do with the thread! YOU REALIZE YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD NOTHING TO OFFER IN THIS THREAD! CONGRATS! come back when you want to talk PVP.

Hostyle likes this.
  12. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Awesome! I can hunt you down! :) thats what my characters does in game, if it wasnt for people like you i would not be able to play my character the way i want to! So even though ill be hunting you, you are a valuable asset to the game and i respect your play! PVP has always been more fun of a game for me, out of all the games ive ever played, i was never non pvp, its just boring to me! Id rather be fighting someone that thinks, and is not programmed to do the same thing over and over! Makes the fight more enjoyable, and takes alot more skill!

Hostyle likes this.
  13. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Honestly I can only pipedream ate the moment untill alot of the mechanics are known... Using Uo as an example loot dropped to the ground and "good" guys would always try and loot the gold or item... I want the option to break this person off if i choose.... If i see a scripted farmer mining ore, wood, wool. I want the ability to break them off.

Hostyle likes this.
  14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

They could make a court system where when your caught committing a crime you go to a court hearing, everyone in pvp gets a notice "So and so, is now in court click if you want to be transported to the court room" Then the victim could plead his case the, killer could plead his side of story, and we take a vote, majority rules and a timed sentence is placed. Then when you go to prison you can break rocks or dig dirt and gain some skill from that, maby find a key and escape! (check out ArcheAge), they have a great court/prisoner system! As well as a great pvp system! That would be fun whether your guilty or not!

15. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

If we can murder we need a safe zone or town rather with evil guards Blackthorn/Chaos guards perhaps. This would be a must until we could have a underlining /alt to help.

16. jondavis

jondavis Avatar

I think the first step is to find out if criminals should go red or not?
    On another thread because some say NO, we came up with a bingo book.
    So once someone goes criminal they would get a wanted poster and players would have to collect the posters to put in their book which would then flag them as red or criminal.

The next question then, should criminals go perma red?
    I liked it better in UO when everyone was perma red.
    Once they could go blue again most of them would go blue and then go out killing again.

Hostyle and Lorimus like this.
  17. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

With the exception of perma red.. I would always like options as the game will evolve and so must we.... Well maybe. But good stuff @jondavis

18. Myth2

Myth2 Avatar

What I want out of PvP:
    • Stealing
    • Genuine Risk/Reward
    • Competitive Metagame (Technical Consensual and Open PvP)
    • Meaningful PvP Options (Event PvP)
    • High-Priority Areas Not Being Owned Exclusively by PvPers
    • Ducks (For Purchase)
    • Llamas
    That pretty much covers it for me.

19. jondavis

jondavis Avatar

With one character you are right.
    Plus the fact that this game will monitor your actions.

I liked the idea of the prison island myself, players could work off their sentence or just pay bail and get off the island.
    As they do more kills the time on the island could go up as with the bail.
    I'd have to see what PK's think of that.

20. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

If PvP is consensual, there's no such thing as PK. Everyone asked for it and is on equal footing. There's no criminal. Your enemies are always seen as red.

21. jondavis

jondavis Avatar

Depends on what kind of system they put in place.
    UO has a land where you consent to enter and is full of PK's.

Hostyle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.