4-story Row houses

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by chibi2k, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chibi2k

chibi2k Avatar

Greetings!

I recently got to test out housing on a row deed. After placing some chests and workbenches I realized that I need a whole lot more of space.

Now I know that there are houses on the addon store. But I already spent a lot more money than I thought so that's not an option.

Is there any other war to obtain a 4-story house? Or even basement?

Thanks in advance!

2. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

You can buy them for in-game gold from merchants (above bankers i think...) alternatively you can buy from players for in game gold

chibi2k likes this.
  3. chibi2k

chibi2k Avatar

Do you know the prices?

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

The last time I checked the prices of the Owl's Head house deed vendor (that was back in R29), a 4-story row house cost 5,000 gold and it might be the same now. However, in R32 we expect merchant prices in-game to be subjected to an overhaul.

From the Q3 Schedule update: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/q3-2016-schedule-update.53494/
    R32:
    Multiplayer Economic Balance: A pass will be made through creature loot bundles, merchant pricing, property taxes, public vendor fees, harvesting rates, agriculture growth, crafting recipe ingredient amounts, and other factors to begin establishing an equilibrium for the multiplayer economy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.