Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

801 - mouse lock and no possibility to interact with world

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Rentier, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

07/06/2018 19:46
    Title: 801 - mouse lock and no possibility to interact with world
    Reproduction Rate: 2/2
    Blocker?can only interact with world with free mouse - locked mouse no longer works (and in locked mouse no charging of attack possible)
    Details:
    Yesterday had the issue and quit playing (also the internet was down for me :( )
    today i resumed and after clearing the low lvl enemies on map I had the same issue again

Steps to Reproduce:

login resume or enter this map
    do your stuff (fight - harvest - leave game window, do other things - enter game window - take harvest move mouse locked or free over item monster or loot and press E - harvest or fight&harvest again trinse pepeat)

change alot from free to locked mouse and back several times (locked mouse mainly in combat and aftercombat loot/harvest free mouse roaming and looking)

and suddenly the huge corpions attack while harvesting and your charged attack is in locked mouse not working only in free mouse mode and now harvest node is only possible in free mouse mode too (locked mouse doesn'T change to harvest or loot anymore)

mltiple left mouse clicking get it working again after single shot and then charging again
    then a huge corpion comes again an the curser chages to a point (enemy in range) but cann not charge attack again -several left mouse click do nothing but wasting ammo so i changed to auto-atack and voila harvest is shown again in locked mouse ?
    back to autoattack - as long as the huge corpion is around - nope no interaction

WEIRD

also seems like my mouse clicks are not received by the server (subjective)

also in this encounter there is no warning -like in plains encouter about a new danger
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4002
    SotA.Win.64.801.Date.07.03.18
    Area: RandomEncounter_Desert01/Scorpion
    Area Display Name: Desert Encounter
    Loc: (147.1, 131.5, 96.7)
    Debug: UmFuZG9tRW5jb3VudGVyX0Rlc2VydDAxfFNjb3JwaW9ufCgxNDcuMDg5LCAxMzEuNTE1LCA5Ni43MzQpfCgwLCAwLjkzNSwgMCwgLTAuMzU2KXwtNTIzLjcwMzZ8MzAuNDE3NjZ8NC4xMw==

2. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Bug entered 60552

Rentier likes this.
  3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

in 805 still happening

seems to be connected to Alt-tabbing out of the game alot

also it has a point in Focus that is outside the game window but marks it as in range (point as locked cursor)
    I got it to shoot and the arrow was pointing at the left upper corner or the right upper corner of game window (running it in windowed mode fullscreen) and not at the enemy in front of me

this is annoying and pulls out all the fun i had before
    AND this behaviour now got me killed 3 times because i could not charge my shots and single shot doesn't work either in locked mouse mode only autoattack but then it was too late

and got me to shoot at the dark unicorn while i aimed at the bear
    the unicorn does not like to be shot by stray arrows and killed me with this bug

AARGH - sorry needed to vent

never had this happen in r54 or before
    e07/12/2018 19:53
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4002
    SotA.Win.64.805.Date.07.10.18
    Area: RandomEncounter_Forest01_Road/Stag_Unicorn
    Area Display Name: Forest Road Encounter
    Loc: (-46.1, 35.5, 66.5)
    Debug: UmFuZG9tRW5jb3VudGVyX0ZvcmVzdDAxX1JvYWR8U3RhZ19Vbmljb3JufCgtNDYuMTI0LCAzNS41MTQsIDY2LjUzMyl8KDAsIDAuMDg5LCAwLCAtMC45OTYpfC0xODYuNzA1MXwtMi43NTEzMzN8MTIuNTI5OTk=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.