1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

A Royal Perspective on Release 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord British, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d20

d20 Avatar

A glimpse into a future world has touched deeply buried nerves of excitement and enjoyment as New Britannia begins taking shape. Many of us are honored to have been part of the new world’s early formation. A path lie ahead of us now with endless possibilities, perhaps a roll of the dice will guide our decisions or maybe an everlasting desire for adventure will lead us to discoveries within New Britannia. While each of our stories will be different, an eager community helps to guide its own destiny.

Lord British, this journey is only possible because of YOU and the world-class Development Team you’ve assembled. As we forage our way into a new year, you have our heartfelt gratitude and support every step of the way.

paparogue likes this.
  2. Mith aka Crazy_Scriby

Mith aka Crazy_Scriby Avatar

You created the best game i played for the longest time. ( Ultima Online ) (8 years!)

I have since then played many other MMO's. and always refering to friends. aah. wish it had this, or wish it had that..
    storys like "oh in UO we did this, and we did that .... yes.. it was the best.

i'll come live in New Brittania !!
    the old Crazy scholar... Crazy Scriby :)

3. BillRoy

BillRoy Avatar

/throws a rotten, black, greasy banana at Lord British as if it were a foul and funky boomerang, striking him soundly upon the chest ((a move that the anarchist has been perfecting for years)).:mad:

4. The Captain

The Captain Avatar

New Britannia? Now Lord British, you mean to tell us that you've gone and lost another world?

BillRoy likes this.
  5. knyghte

knyghte Avatar

My thoughts exactly.

HUZZAH!

6. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Thank you, my Liege! I am so glad you're back with us, leading us in another wonderful world. It has been years, and I yearn to fight for you!

Rhiannon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.