Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aerie Drumplemouth quest feedback (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Release 52 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I don't feel like I've gotten enough information, loan forgiveness notes are a good start but not a complete case. What if these two are related to the Lord, and that's why they had their debts forgiven?

I should be able to check up on people's trustworthiness, the shopkeepers and the two in the bar who started the quest.

For instance, shouldn't the bartender or barmaid recognize their names, and have something to say on their character, or where to find out a bit more?

Or be able to show the letters to the original accusers before giving them to Drumplmouth, and cross examine them, to see if they will crack? Or even ask if they have any evidence? Like where was your store, I'd like to talk to your neighbors?

If they would at least respond to a request for evidence then I could try to "judge" if they are being honest or not.

No one knows anything, as far as I can tell from having asked around. I'm unsatisfied with my own ability to do a good job in this case.

---

Wrapup: Don't automatically fire the "I don't know what you're talking about text", we've been doing this whole thing in the dialog box, I should be "showing" them the letter before they start denying.

----

This could be a really cool quest but I think it needs a bit of expanding, when you have time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.