After 4 days of playing this is what I know

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Lyndoman, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Hehehe
    Point 1 is funny.

I also played. loved it. caught issues and was like.. screw it ill tough it out as now im devoted.

Dont let forums fool you, the devs work pretty hard and are making good progress. you notice it more and more as you go, but you also notice more and more issues.

And something to note. while a lot of people may complain endlessly about something in forums, the reality is they are still here playing.
    If you ever need anything in game, hit me up on here or ingame as Blight Mister.
    Happy to answer any questions / concerns.

2. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Welcome to the SotA family, Lyndoman!

Lyndoman, Luca Xante and Mata like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Welcome glad you are enjoying it.

Remember to come back in 4 weeks and post how it is going, that will be a real test :)

Lyndoman, Mata and Luca Xante like this.
  4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Lyndoman!

Lyndoman, Luca Xante and Mata like this.
  5. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

A hearty welcome from me, also, @Lyndoman!
    I hope you enjoy the game and keep your constructive attitude. SotA is really fascinating... the game, the devs, the people playing and supporting it... It' still a long march from here, but it's up to us to help it on the way. I'm looking foward to read more from you and maybe meet you in the game as well :)

Mata and Luca Xante like this.
  6. Lyndoman

Lyndoman Avatar

@MrBlight Yes forums do seem to attract those who are, *ahem* liable to the production of text based, gnashing of teeth.
    But when the devs speak, they make perfect sense. I think most know creating thing like SOTA is insanely difficult and impossible to please everyone. But so far all of what I have read on the forum is at least polite and respectful. My last big MMO was a 3 year stint in Eve, so well hardened to "drama".

@Nadomir I can do better than that, I am keeping a game diary at http://sotamage.blogspot.co.uk/ it's obviously noobish and not intended to be an expert blog, just my own experiences.

But it would be cool to make another post about progress, new player experiences are very useful for further development. As those of you can't unknow what you know, it's one of the few times pure ignorance and lack of knowledge is useful.

Wintermute of CoF and Acred like this.
  7. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.