1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Agriculture: Random unique plant.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Time Lord, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Agriculture: Random unique plant. I would like a random unique plant to sprout within our agriculture. No seed from it, just a unique plant, similar to an immortality fruit, which would have super effect when eaten raw.

Deco?
    Or, maybe the random unique plant could sprout, resulting in the harvest of some small conversationalist pet.

Combat?
    Or, maybe the random unique plant could result in a harvested powerful combat pet, which would either need killing before it killed you, or taming into a little reaper able to take on heavy combat, "yet unable to be healed through outside means". It could only self heal... meaning it's either a limited life span (expendable) pet, or something that grows more powerful through more combat it experiences or more plants it consumes as food.

I don't really care about the specifics, I know you get the idea!
    [​IMG]
    ~TL~:D

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  2. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

It would be nice to have rare powerful items while harvesting and refining, just like salvaging Torc's weapons.

Wilfred and Time Lord like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes I agree let's make agriculture more interesting. Having it be more useful and necessary is being addressed. Now we need the more interesting.

Wilfred and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.