Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Allow players to test new houses on QA before pushing them to add on store

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Lace, Oct 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

You have found a way to push cotos to QA and even gold. It makes sense to do this with houses, especially the ones from the add on store.

It has been a decorating nightmare with a house I love very much because of the inconsistencies and just basic functionality missing. I know its a small team that is why you have us QA it. Let us start vetting them on QA, especially those of us very much into the functionality and deco promise of new homes so we can save others the headaches and the temporary buyer's remorse that comes in waiting for the bugs to be fixed.

Thanks

2. Numa

Numa Avatar

This makes a lot of sense to me. Houses are one of the most personal things in SOTA and finding the bugs asap will contribute a lot to the new owner's satisfaction and happiness. Having a good home ingame is a powerful motivator to be here for the long term.

Lace likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I think you should be able to claim any decoration on QA and not have it effect your ability to convert it back to credits.

Numa likes this.
  4. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

FrostII likes this.
  5. Lace

Lace Avatar

hah I never done offline but thanks for the head up will have to check that out and spread the word!

FrostII likes this.
  6. Lace

Lace Avatar

I don't think it is about reclaiming just having the possibilities to test with at least for me. I don't think you should have to have store credits to test with just a coto merchant selling homes for 1 coto or something on QA only. I know many games used to station a QA only merchant set up this way (especially for crafting like in EQ2) where on test you could do all these things.

While I know they have mentioned a long time goal of all add on items being available for cotos .. perhaps the first iteration of this is everything on QA is a coto in a store(s) from the coto's awarded for daily login on test .. that could help this cause. EVERYTHING costs one coto .. test it lol. (deeds too)

Numa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.