Alternative Suggestions to motivate for Money during a Stream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myrcello, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Hello all.

Would like to provide suggestions of how to make money on Thelethons or when they do a how i make something video or whatever videos.

Instead of motivation with when we reach this amount we do that.

One thing i love about Twitch is that you can set function behind the amount of TIPS you give.

Simple Example of me spending 10 Dollars just to create a Jump Scare for the Twitch Streamer i love.

You can see it at second 13 - my Tip showing up ( D0c H0liday i am) . The motivation was to enjoy the scare - because he installed a very loud Jabada Dooo!. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134867352

Further reasons i did TIP in the Past -

To be able to choose a Song on Youtube and the Twitch Streamers do a Karaoke on it. Set a Price. Believe it or not wort it for me to go higher with money.

Or do a " Silence" Tip - means one of the Presenters or the Streamers is not allowed to talk for 3 Minutes.
    Jup did spend money on such things.

Or higher amounts Tip - Force a Question you have to get a Priority and be answered - pay 20 Euro.
    I 100% give you the guarantee if you create a TIP Option in a Telethon that if you pay it your Question will be the next Question to be answered - no matter what it is. Money will flow.

And also Twitch has Third Party Services you can install - For example a Third Party Service that lets you Dress Avatars that show up on your Screen and when you pay - you pay also the Streamers ( Portalarium) .
    You can give your Avatars commands and more.

I even tipped in the past so that a Streamer will eat a Nutella Bread with Wasabi and such things.

So search Twitch - look how Twitch Streamers make money and learn from them.

Activate a Deposit Function and you do not have to write it down on letters - it will show up on itself.

Well i am out.

2. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

You could also install during the Thelethon Tip amounts that unlock secret Items if you spend an amount.

That is what one Streamer did.

We all did not know if above tipping 10, 100, 500 or 1000 Euro Tips there had been secret rewards.
    So the watchers did poker. Should i try a 50 Dollar Tip? Maybe a cool Ingame Item is unlocked.

Hope you can follow what i mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.