Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Am i missing something and my .02 drop

Discussion in 'Release 6 Feedback' started by Brass Knuckles, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Is there a mini map feature missing from the individual zones?

I like the idea of the crafting system however i feel the mechanics are a bit lunky.

The combat system is interesting once its complete i think itll be fun, tab targeting is kinda old school and the range for ranged spells is pretty terrible. I noticed a few los issues where mob couldnt hit me standing slighly below it.

I agree with a few of the other posts the cloth map does not fit well with the rest of the game.

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

There is no minimap yet; it was part of the stretch goals in Kickstarter that were met, but has not yet been implemented.

Crafting and combat are iterative, so they will improve as the systems are tuned and enhanced. I agree that ranged combat and spells are slow and unwieldy.

The cloth map is going away, so I wouldn't worry about it for this release.

NRaas and tradyblix like this.
  3. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Last minute addition speed up the jump a bit feels delayed. When I hit space bar I wanna fly, instead it feels like my toons gotta think about it for a sec.

4. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Another thing to get used to:) Timing is all. A quick tap on the spacebar gives you a quick jump. Holding it down for a bit gives your toon the chance to crouch for a major leap. Useful when running at a fence - as you approach, hold down the spacebar, and release just at the right time - voila - you're an Olympic hurdler!

NRaas likes this.
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Jumping feels more responsive to me, but it is still launched on release of the key, not on press, which is probably why you notice the delay. Try remapping it to another key, which is smaller and more responsive; tapping it quickly feels more natural.

Ahuaeynjgkxs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.