Animation of the Avatar!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maka, Feb 19, 2014.

?

Would you like to see a segment called Animation of the Avatar added?

1. Yes

77.3%
  2. No

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka

Maka Avatar

With Portalarium's recent acquisition of an impressive animator can we get enough steam behind this vote & thread to give us a new weekly show? I think it would be amazing to watch the works of the team come to life and literally dance. :)

2. Maka

Maka Avatar

When you stop by to vote please leave a smiley face or positive comment to keep the post visible. BUMP! :D

3. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

4. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Yes this is a great idea! I would love to see the animation progress they are doing.

5. Maka

Maka Avatar

YES!

Lord Baldrith and Time Lord like this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi. Well I said no mostly because of their time constraints and small staff. Maybe it could be added into the Pen of the Avatar which seems to come out regularly. I just want to be able to play SOTA as soon as possible.:p

7. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I do like the idea, yet I also agree with our good friend Lady Majoria70. If it could go to help revenue, yes, yet I'm also a slave driver and want them hard at work at doing what they do.

I'm also wanting our SotA team to set up a SotA PvP arena, and sell tickets for real $ to enter and tickets for real $ to be able to see such fights.

Sponsored by; The SotA Association for "World Class King of the Ring Fighting Matches" number of members (1)

I'm just a fight fan... which would give us a taste of what animations have been made in all classes with the tickets and entry fees being sold through our online store to help pay for such a show ;)

Whatcha' Tink?o_O
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

8. Fireangel

Fireangel Avatar

Pen of the Avatar has Stephen Daniele working in front of the camera. He's still working! He's getting the artwork for Shroud of the Avatar done, and interacting with the community, and doing a great advertising promotion to anyone watching. [*] As long as Melissa Soest is still working on Shroud of the Avatar, my opinion is that the idea for her to alternate shows with Stephen, or have her own show time, is a good idea. Rustic Dragon, aka Joseph Toschlog can continue to host the same amount of time if they alternate the show's 'star' we're watching work, if they don't want to take more time away from other responsibilities for Joseph.

* - personal opinion: I like a good cheer as much as anyone, I just worry that it can be overdone, making people look like they are alcoholics or whatever, and I'd rather not see that overdone. One cheer at the end, or two at the most might be a better idea (in an hour long show).

9. Maka

Maka Avatar

I'm with you on that one but I don't think they are doing much more than sipping. :). I really want to see how to animate things even if its a stick figure to explain the process.

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Maximus Katse

Maximus Katse Avatar

I do like the idea but I'm not sure I want to add pressure to someone who was just getting their workstation set up a few days ago.

Stephen does a great job hosting PoTA and get the feeling he might be spoiling us a bit into thinking that everyone is as comfortable doing live stuff and doing it so well.

<-Abstainer.

Maka likes this.
  11. Maka

Maka Avatar

It can be anyone on the team :). Or we can watch Stephen try it!

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.