Announcing the return of shroudofthevatar.net!

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by that_shawn_guy, Sep 24, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Zealot2

Zealot2 Avatar

Tirrag and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Zealot2

Zealot2 Avatar

I have updated the playtime page to show people that most likely played more than one session. Average gaming sessions can last from 2-4 hours and I set the cut off at 4 hours.

Tirrag and that_shawn_guy like this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I have uploaded a discarded mail and it worked.

However the sales are split up among all 3 of the avatars on my character account depending on which of my characters did put the item on the vendor.

It´s strange to se me at position 10, 14 and 15 of the top sellers
    https://shroudoftheavatar.net/topSellers

Zealot2 and that_shawn_guy like this.
  4. Zealot2

Zealot2 Avatar

LOL @ConjurerDragon thanks for uploading AND SHARING! It cracks me up the people that keep their sales hidden. I respect your right to privacy that's why that feature was built, but c'mon, it's a video game. Let's share a little bit. This ride won't last forever.

Carmina Burana likes this.
  5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I tried to upload my current discardedmail and compared to the last time it takes AGES.

"
    SotA Vendor Management
    11 emails to be processed."
    and it runs now for more than 30 minutes with the rotating circle below the above line.

Is that connected to the number of savegame or number of discardedmails I have stored on my harddisk?
    Would deleting old savegame and discarded mails make it perform faster again?

I do have Javascript activated and I am logged in.

6. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

It's not connect the number of saved games or discarded mails. It can be a little slow on larger individual mail files. But, never more than a couple of minutes.

I'm guessing something happened after the upload and before the "processing complete" message made it to your browser. I would refresh the page, check the "MY RECEIPTS" section to see you see the recent sales. If you don't see them, just try the upload again. There's no harm in repeating the uploads. It won't duplication the data at all.

7. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I reloaded the page, browsed, deleted all the discarded mails from late 2022 when I started playing (and that were already reported to the Sota tool in the last upload) and started again.

This time it states that instead of 11 it has only 3 emails to be processed and still takes forever.

Could it be that I need the latest FF to do that and that my FF 115.8.0esr is not new enough for it anymore?

8. Zealot5

Zealot5 Avatar

@ConjurerDragon you probably have something wrong with your file or they changed something and it broke the processor. Make sure you are uploading your discarded email. If you want to post the file here or its contents here, I can look for the issue. I run the site now.

I appreciate you trying to use it!

9. Lained

Lained Avatar

Just uploaded a few months of receipts with no issues (chrome).

Who are you?

Zealot5 and vulcanjedi like this.
  10. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Tried it again - I can browse, select a discardedmailfile, "submit query" and then I wait and wait. Deapite only 11 mails to be processed with only 1 transaction in one of them...

Edit: It finally worked. Instead of simply chosing the newest discarded mail and expecting the browser to search for the purchases I selected the one older discarded mail in which the one purchase was in - and that was uploaded and done in a few seconds.