Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Annoying NPC behavior.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Thomber, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomber

Thomber Avatar

4/28/2018 8:09 PM
    Title: Annoying NPC behavior.

Reproduction Rate: Always as described.

Blocker? Blocks me until I am over the trouble by looking at the disaster as if frozen... ...takes longer and longer.

Details:

Had just selected about 30 items in the purchase and don't like to buy with interruption, because the interface is not quite user-friendly when it comes to what I already own.(Recipes)

The NPC jumps 10m away and the interface closes.
    Another coffin nail in the fun of the game.

Although this is a typical NPC behavior in many games, it is not a feature to look at.
    I wish I had a chance to complete my purchase by getting a warning message.

It's also not nice if a similar situation occurs when another player approaches the NPC while I'm still fighting with the interface... ... ...the same result.

Such frustrating moments do not have to be, and I hope and wish that something like this will be turned off. thank you.
    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Steps to Reproduce: Buy things from an NPC... ...many different things... ...just before closing time, whenever this may be (Ahaa)... ...and wait, or have another player close by who clicks the NPC...

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32680
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.769.Date.04.27.18
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (88.2, 53.1, -153.7)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KDg4LjIzMiwgNTMuMTQsIC0xNTMuNzAzKXwoMCwgMSwgMCwgMCl8OTAzLjk1Mjl8MzUuMTkxNDN8MS40NjYzMjY=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.