Anyone ever had someone be mad at you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by majoria70, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

OMG Ahu that is terrible news. I'd say, who are you hanging around with, but I'm not trying to sound calloused to what you have gone through. A true friend will forgive you if they can. I mean like sleeping with someones wife or husband is not too forgivable. Some things, but misunderstandings or the other person not understanding how you really feel about them you can usually get that through. I did read some really interesting information while considering this thread. I will post it if I can find it again. I really liked what the article said. I wish you the best and again I'm sorry for the pain you experience and wishing you better days and better friends who get you and are there for you in all the times.

Acred, Miracle Dragon and Tahru like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Wow this has been a terrific thread and really I learned a lot from eveyone and also about the loyalty and support I get from this community. It has been amazing. As to mad, it was said it was more of an upset than mad, and we have worked that out. So yaaaay I'm happy.:)

So to take away from the experience and a little I found when researching because I do google because google is the one who knows everything right lol.;) So google said when apologizing do not offer an excuse. For example I'm sorry I hurt you, but I was having a bad day. The excuse weakens the apology. So google says say "I' apologize, I'm sorry I hurt you'. No excuses to weaken the apology.

Also another thing google said was that you don't have to agree with why someone is hurt, they just are. So saying things like I don't know why the hell you are upset at me, perhaps is not getting you forgiven. Just getting that they are upset is all, like 'I understand you are upset' and I'm sorry I hurt you'

ok ok well I don't want to dwell on this because no one is upset anymore in my life, well that they've told me anyway, but here's to anyone else who is experiencing this or some other difficulty. I wish you all fabulous relationships and great communication to let people know what they really mean to you. Shout it from the rooftops, go to any lengths to let them know you really do care. Their hurt and disappointments are their hurt and disappointments, and it doesn't have to be the same as yours for you to wrap your arms around them and say I am so sorry I hurt you or that you are hurting.

So tomorrow is New Years Eve. Be safe everyone and have a terrific night. Also come to the New Years Day party. Lots of fun and prizes. Below is the link *cheers*
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...y-held-in-obsidian-caverns.43105/#post-478583

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    Budner, ThurisazSheol, Acred and 3 others like this.
  3. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

When in doubt.. slap everybody.

Lord Baldrith, Sir_Hemlock and Tahru like this.
  4. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Prizes ? :) Ah I hope, that would be a first !

PARTY !!! XD

Thank you for your kind words, and no I have never slept with a friends wife or girlfriend... or boyfriend... *cough*. I am a big fan of the bro code and in fact I probably was way too virtuous for my age and missed some wonderous opportunities... well maybe not at the same time, perhaps it would have caused me to be a different person. Some things are meant to be I beleive everyone has that sizth sense :)

My life wouldn't be what it is without forgiveness, that is for sure :) No regrets... no secrets... no divide...

majoria70 and Acred like this.
  5. Birko

Birko Avatar

4000, Grats Majoria70.
    And Happy New year !

Tahru and majoria70 like this.
  6. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Just a hypothetical ....... if I slept with my married friend's mistress, would that be OK or no? Purely hypothetical.

7. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

you may have to confess to your married friends spouse, for it to be OK.

majoria70 and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
  8. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Yea Budner, that depends if your friend's spouse is also your friend :p the bro code extends infinitely and sees no gender and color. It's a unifying principle...

177: If a bro dies while lifting weights, the other bro shall add more weight to the bar before dialing 911

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  9. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I think it would be ok if your married friends mistress is your wife. :eek:

10. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

And the plot twist thickens!

Tahru, majoria70, Budner and 2 others like this.
  11. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

that type of relationship has the potential to be very fulfilling, but only if all parties are 'all in' so to speak.

12. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

Hmmm. So. Triangle of sorts? Made of Love?

[​IMG]

Can this thread be marked with a flame for being. HOT! :p:D

13. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hahaha lol funny ummm in a strange way.;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Miracle Dragon and Themo Lock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.