Archery question in R20

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Haz, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haz

Haz Avatar

Howdy folks,

Well, archery seems to have made a few steps forward. I'm now at level 22 and enjoying it.

Now, maybe I'm a little screwed up in the head, I mean I am an old man, I forget things, imagine things, and sometimes things I did back in the 70's seem to affect my mental capabilities, but before the last patch today, I believe I was able to run, weapon in hand, while in an instance using my mouse buttons. Now while in an instance, I can no longer do that. I also now have the ability to fire a power shot?? What shot is it firing? Is this some how special? I don't see a difference.

Thanks folks,

Haz Mac

Katrina Bekers likes this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

If you are in Free Attack mode, where you can power up your shot, then yes you can no longer run using the mouse buttons. In this mode, left mouse is attack/charge, and right is targeting. This does not use a shot, just a standard arrow. Note that these DO use arrows, but archery skills no longer do. So far I'm liking it.

3. Haz

Haz Avatar

Thanks BJ appreciate the info. Went back and found the info in the instructions. Then realized I had turned off auto attack an hour or so earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.