Are we going to start the Game, upon actual launch with Skills pre-selected ???

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Weins201, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

You can always earn more experience though so that is incorrect

2. Jivalax Azon

Jivalax Azon Avatar

Frankly, I'd rather start with no skills than skills I don't want. I'd like a option to opt out of any starting virtue and any starting skills. I'm sick of the starting missions and am unlikely to ever do any of them save what I happen to fall into. I liked UO (and every MMO I have seriously played since) for the sandbox experience. If I wanted to run idiotic missions there are a dozen games that do this very well.

So, for those of us who the missions are irrelevant, the forced starting skills are irritating. Where's my option to say "Get bent with your whole idea of who I am suppose to be. I will become my own person." But apparently the avatar of legend is one of three cookie cutter starts.

So, why can't I simply bypass the starting questions and enter the rift to a generic low level zone? I'd be happy to start with no gear, no money and no skills, if it was my choice.

3. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

I don't see a reason not to allow skipping the starting skills. But of the options available there has to one that provides something benefiicial to any starting player.

Remember, it's not costing you anything to start with some skills trained. Eventually they will just degrade if you never use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.