Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Artifact from visual fx remains after troll fights are over

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by redfish, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Reproduction rate: Unknown Blocker? No

Details:
    Often after fights with the troll at either Ravensmoor or Penmawr Island are over, I'll see a visual fx frozen in the scene, which then remains there as an artifact indefinitely. See the screenshot below for an example,
    [​IMG]
    (In the screenshot: The troll is dead, everyone is out of combat and relatively still, but the visual fx is still hanging in the air, and remained there even throughout the next troll fight).

I've had this occur more than once, but am unsure how often or what the reproduction rate would be. Whether the artifact occurs probably has something to do with this issue I reported separately: Sword trail visual fx lengthens with low FPS. I don't know if the visual artifact is from the blades, or from the troll's movement (and fall), or what.

Steps to reproduce: Unknown, but occurs after troll fights, and likely occurring with low FPS issues as referenced above.

User specs: Windows 10 x64 Insider Preview Build 14986 | Intel i7-5500U 2.4GHz | Intel HD Graphics 5500 | 12.0 GB Installed RAM

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

I, too, have experienced this weirdness. Submitted for review!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.