1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Atos will hate me soon xD

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Galantis, Nov 8, 2021.

?

What are you think about my idias!?

1. That would be awesome !

66.7%
  2. cool idia

66.7%
  3. Take my Coto for it!

33.3%
  4. Features that could work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galantis

Galantis Avatar

Hello, I also dare to wish something.
    I have often mentioned it, but how would it be if we could breed cows and milking, there are already plenty of recipes for it, or chickens breed and collect eggs! I see a lot of potential for a farming content. The aquariums we had already addressed often enough :D!
    And maybe a healing aura for the phoenix.
    Tamed creatures that run back and forth on your property .
    From the mount back also times to be able to open gates.

The transparent plantations evlt as a pile of earth represent, mostly it's hard for me to find the again and click for planting.
    I would also be happy about tameable fairies, satyrs :D
    Finally you could tame in UO i think almost everything except Human NPC.
    Otherwise a super game and I'm glad to have found it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.