Back in the game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robby, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby

Robby Avatar

Its been months and I watched release after release go by, and now I finally got a computer and connection that can run the game! Not very well though but hey its a start! I been questing solo mainly. Im a bit of a rogue type so far, looted all the corpses at the whatever bridge you start at. First quest I did in soltown was the one were you retrieve the key to the farmhouse for that guy the guard says to be careful of. As the guard listed all the citizens who needed help and talked of the guy to be careful of I grew devil horns. >=-P That's just what I do in these RPG games, I do all the naughty things that can be done. But nothing much came out of the little quest, got the key got killed by a zombie once, killed to black bears. Read the little note I don't get what it means sounds like hes some kid of drug dealer or something...
    Anyways.. whats there to do right now? I mentioned I like to be naughty in these RPG worlds.. I also want to use myfishing pole of prosperity can I do that yet?
    There a decent programmable game pad that can plug into the USB that works for SOTA? Keyboard and mouse could leave me with some nasty carparal tunnel! Anyways its 4am I thin kI stayed up long enough to sleep all day then work all night. off to bed.

Kvow likes this.
  2. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

fishing comes in next release. add me in game and ill take you to a few new places and show u around glad to see you back

3. Robby

Robby Avatar

Ah next release... sad. =( The skill shows up in the tree though! Thinks for offering to show me around. Ill add you in game before I go to work. Should mention that usually im awake and available around 1500-0600 central time... Hope I remembered how military time works! =O But I switch from being awake during night and being awake during day. My job is crazy...
    Im actually just barely sliding by with the minimum requirements to play this game. =O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.