Band Auditions "Lords Of Chaos"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Majesticon, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

hello i am currently testing out the music system which is pretty epic in my personal opinion but alas my dueling banjos is a bit week with just one person. I am in search of others interested in the music system that would like to explore finding interesting midis for syncing impromptu performances. I lost my last band mate to an overdose on Haste Potions so I am looking for semi responsible, non habit forming Avatars that like to jam. Hit me up on this thread if your interested or have any tips :cool:

2. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

I honestly don't know much about the music system. But I'm semi responsible and love to rock!!! Shredders of the Avatar!!!

3. Majesticon

Majesticon Avatar

Your in! I have learned the system in game and can show you no problem. I want to eventually have as many members as there will be instruments! I will be on tonight at 10:30 est Whipser Majesticon

NuFate likes this.
  4. Apollox Evanheart

Apollox Evanheart Avatar

I am also on est time (florida) but I work early mornings so tend to not stay up that late. But if it's to rock I might break the rules. Ill Hear from you then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.