Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Battle of Highvale feedback

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

You'll find this much shorter than in the old days, primarily because the experience is becoming so good.

Good to see all the skills back on the combat bar. Much more fun.

When Samael gets to Gawain, have him rotate toward Gawain one dialog area sooner, when he says something like "let me have a look," or even before that. Basically Gawain was his focus, but he was looking the other way.

When Nena dies, she should die emote.

If one follows Sammael, instead of leading him, then he keeps waiting, going, waiting, going. It's annoying.

Leading he keeps up well, although I'm not sure about the stairs part. I looked back and stopped to wait, but a new player might keep going, and if he does leash back to the start because you've gone too far, that would be a bad thing. By the time he hits the stairs the goal should be achieved, since you are putting in the winded stair climbing dialog.

The bleed effect is still going to confuse any new players that actually put away their swords. Maybe none do so it doesn't matter, but if they do, pulling them back out due to bleeding will leave them wondering.

A single harder creature, maybe in the cave, might be nice.

Doing great, these used to be pages of notes.

Baratan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.