Been gone for awhile...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Knight Commander Zingor, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight Commander Zingor

Knight Commander Zingor Avatar

Hey guys, I've been gone for awhile and haven't been paying attention to anything related to the game, how do I redeem stuff from my pledge and stuff that I bought after the fact? I'm also curious if it's still even possible to get land at this point as I'm pretty sure my pledge included that... Thank you in advance for any help!

2. UncleBenny

UncleBenny Avatar

Welcome Back!

I would start with going to your local bank and clicking the claim rewards button. This will populate all the past rewards you have purchased or earned in-game.

There are still lots available in the world, so you shouldn't have a hard time placing your deed.

Good Luck!

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome back. What is your pledge tier? And to claim things in game go to a bank preferably a bank where you want to live and click the claim button. You need to have your lot deed to claim a lot in your back pack and it's good to have houses, basement hatch with you also. You have a weight limit so be careful to start out. I'm Majoria in game if I can help. I'll be going in game soon. :) I would just look around a bit to decide. So many changes and additions to the game to even mention. It would be really difficult without a huge post to tell all ;)

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

You actually returned at a good time, there have been a lot of house/deed expiriations going on right now in the world and you can find a spot almost anywhere except the obviously high demand areas like OWLS.

And welcome back! If you have been gone that long, you will find it almost a different game. The key right now is that content is now going in like gang busters in the game. In the next 3-4 months the main story line should be done.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also we just got sota map which is fantastic. Click on the upper right part of your screen on the stained glass window to see and click on sota map. Yay finally a map system is coming to the game. It is brand new and takes a moment to populate.

6. Knight Commander Zingor

Thanks for the replies folks! My pledge tier is Knight, I was able to claim all my rewards via the bank just like you said, unfortunately I just went ahead and did it at he first bank I saw, that being the one in Resolute, guess I'll have to ferry my items once I find where I want to reside. How does one find available lots?

7. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Every zone has an NPC which tells you what lots are open (ARG, I cant think of their name right now). They will highlight on your compus where it is.

I have spots for you open in my PoT thats nested in Desolis (Temples of Syrinx). You can plot your deed and house down right now and get a bit settled and then travel the land (normal cities) to find an open on that you like and then move out.

8. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

Shoot me a message when you're ready to move - my carry capacity is decent enough I could help out. @Kigu Starfish (Kor) holds the in game record record right now with a ridiculous weight limit.... he could prolly move a LOTM pledge by himself.

Looking for lots, you're going to want to locate the Town Crier in each town you visit. If lots are available, you'll find them listed as 'Available'. Bonus: you get free gold from a Town Crier the first time you interact with him... part of the Oracle's outlander registration and tracking program.

9. Verit

Verit Avatar

Town crier.

10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Speak to the town crier and spam the p key. If that still works. It will show a light shooting from available lots. The thing is you can move around if you don't like where you choose. It takes awhile to get the feel of the game. ;)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  11. Knight Commander Zingor

12. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

not necessarily! as long as the location of the items says "reward" or "global" you can get it from anywhere.

13. Knight Commander Zingor

Excellent!! Thank you!

14. Knight Commander Zingor

How does one tell the difference between a PoT and a non PoT?

15. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

NPC towns will have a scene banner overhead / names visible from further away. PoTs tend to just have a name pop up when you get really close.

16. Knight Commander Zingor

17. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

but there's a mid level: prts are npc towns that don't have story. the way to tell the difference is to look at the compass. a pot will have the governor listed.

18. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

19. Knight Commander Zingor

Thank you @Luca Xante I got disconnected on our journey and now now it seems I need to download an update!

Time Lord likes this.
  20. Knight Commander Zingor

What does PRT stand for anyway?

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.