Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Benefactor and Founder Unopened Bundles do not open with flags

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Lace, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

10/25/2018 17:03
    Title: Benefactor and Founder Unopened Bundles do not open with flags--they open like the common ones from the store. The flag is misisng from the front of them.
    Reproduction Rate: 100
    Blocker? No
    Details: I had several unopened bags from the benefactor and founder expert crafting station rewards, and when opneed they just open as expert crafting station like from add on store. They should have the flags on them like my previously opened ones and not have been earmarked as "just" from the store . They also show in inventory as plain ones, as they lost their unique name. I guess this happened a few releases ago but I had not opened one recently.
    Steps to Reproduce: Open an existing reward taht was not from the add on store
    SotA.Win.64.851.Date.10.25.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Diamond Fields
    Area Display Name: Diamond Fields
    Loc: (27.5, 90.2, 18.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERpYW1vbmQgRmllbGRzfCgyNy40NTYsIDkwLjIxMywgMTguMDY4KXwoMCwgMC41MzMsIDAsIDAuODQ2KXw3OC4wNTEyfDI4Ljg3NzYzfDIuNjkzOTA0

Mishikal likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Lace, the broader bug of getting the bag behavior fixed can be handled in the forums, but you should email support to get your specific incorrect ones replaced.

Lace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.