Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Benefactor's Cloth Tunic Pattern not working

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by majoria70, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

3/29/2017 10:26 AM
    Title: Benenfactor's Cloth Tunic pattern not working
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? cannot click on the pattern to add to recipe book
    Details: I salvaged this item and then tried to click on the pattern and it cannot be added to the book by right clicking it or double clicking it. Also it is cloth and should be dyable, otherwise why break it down.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 32684
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6100
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.479.Date.03.28.17
    Area: POT_alpine_metropolis_01_template/Wizards Rest
    Area Display Name: Wizards Rest
    Loc: (37.5, 38.0, 225.0)

[​IMG]

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@majoria70 - Thank you for reporting. However, the eternal patterns are not recipes, they are components needed to rehab an item.

If you open a crafting station (Tailoring in this case) and go to the Modification recipies... you will see you have a bunch of "Reshape xxxxxx" recipes. The pattern you have should show up as a component for one of them.

Once you find it, you need to get the appropriate type of gear that can be reshaped and add them both to the table to transfer the look of that pattern to that item.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Ok so the add on store recipes and founder recipes you salvage making it so that they are eternal patterns means you have to keep doing this? hmmm. Alright them I thought it was going to be easier like I would know the recipes then. Thanks. ;)

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I'm not sure if you understood me correctly. The "Patterns" are not "recipes". You don't learn them. They are components (ie. material parts) to the "Reshape xxxxxxx" recipes that everyone already has in their recipe book.

Patterns are of different types. Some come as loot drops from mobs, some come from salvaging an item at a crafting station, and others you can buy directly from the add-on sture. If they just say "Pattern" then you can only use it once to change the appearance of another item. If you salvage this item later on, you don't get the pattern back (well, maybe it's possible to get lucky on the salvage... not sure on that). But, if they say "Eternal Pattern" then that pattern will remain with the new item you convert. If you ever salvage that converted item later on down the road, you will always get back the Eternal Pattern back from it... which you could then apply to another item.

In order to use the pattern, you need to add the item you want to change the look of... and the pattern you want to make it look like... to the appropriate table and the craft button should light up. ALL of the Reshape recipes were given to everyone by default so that anyone who has a pattern can use it without learning anything new.

Hope that makes sense.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes it does thank you and the green tunic stays green *sighs* ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.