Blueprints on Add-On Store

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Browncoat Jayson, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

@Serafina @Chris

For the dungeons on the Add-On Store, I'd really like to see a list of the room pieces (future Blueprints) that are included. The pattern and the entry hall are unique, but it'd be nice to see if we mix and match the dungeons to get different encounter rooms, hallways, etc.

Could this be added to those descriptions? And any future purchase including blueprints. Thanks!

Xee, Spoon and Rowell like this.
  2. Floors

Floors Avatar

I don't think that's ready yet.

3. Browncoat Jayson

If you get the Unity pieces for it, they know what rooms you will get. The dungeons arnt in game yet, but they have to have been drafted.

4. Browncoat Jayson

I guess my question is, are the pieces included in each set identical, or are they themed. For example, the Ruined Stone Arch notes:
    The Eternal Pattern is unique, and I'd assume at the minimum the entry room will be unique. However, what about the rooms and hallways? What encounter rooms are in this dungeon? Does the Lunar Rift version include the same rooms, just more of them? Are the hallways ruined stone to match the entrance, or do all of the dungeons use the same generic assets? Can I buy the Lunar Rift and get everything that any of the smaller sets include, except the eternal pattern? Will these rooms and hallways be available later? Unfortunately, none of this is really clear.

@Serafina

Spoon likes this.
  5. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

My question, in general about the player dungeons/blueprints, primarily the spawners.... Are they a set level? Or do they scale to the player/group going through?

Reason I ask is, if I buy the $100 Dungeon, and get all the pieces to recreate the very high level, "better bring a group" starter dungeon...does that mean when I re-build the dungeon, will the spawners be very high level? Or will the scale to the player? Or scale to what I set them at?

6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I'm not sure about the ones that come from the add-on store packages, but from what I understood from Chris's video and from the livestream, the spawner rooms will need to be built by players using xxx number of dropped parts (example he gave was like 300 liche skulls would be needed along with the wood and granite quantities on the blueprint). The spawners that these rooms create would be a little easier than the actual ones elsewhere in game... but the loot will be like 2 tiers lower also.

I don't know if monsters scaling to your level will be the case, although I'm sure they would like to do that at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.