Bone Armor

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Stundorn, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

is this type of Armor Light Leather or Light Cloth?
    i recently see a lot of people running in bone Armor what has leather patterns on it.
    for those who PvP a lot, is this balanced or OP?

2. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

I may be wrong, but I don't see a difference between leather (of any type) and cloth. they both fall into the Light Armour category, and as such can benefit from the skills in the light armour tree. Bone is also in the light category.

Thanks to an awesome crafter, I am running with bronze bone chest, helm and boots, and hardened augmented leather gloves and leggings. The enchantments and masterworkings make them pretty cool.

Helps me combat mobs pretty well, although I still suck at PVP:p

3. mass

mass Avatar

For me, I use a heavy chest but considered bone for the appendages. I simply didn't like the higher fizzle chance from bone (e.g. leather compared to cloth). I think it might be a good option for archers.

4. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

Bone counts as leather. If you masterwork it, the available stat bonus is dexterity, whereas for cloth it is intelligence. Iirc, all the other bonuses are the same, but not 100% sure on that.

Barugon likes this.
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

It is leather, and can have patterns (and masterworks) applied to it that are leather-based. (I verified this before buying the Rotted Armor last Halloween!)

Barugon and Fister Magee like this.
  6. Xkhan

Xkhan Avatar

I love it personally - I don't have the legs or gloves as the only pieces to craft this are waaaaaay too much on vendors. Been using it on ranged build but about to try it with dual necro daggers. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.