Bundles/Houses

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Sarat, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarat

Sarat Avatar

• Gonna take the plunge. I'm thinking of a 2 story row house bundle. Way back when.....it used to always be a challenge to actually place a home. Has it gotten any easier. Is the game new enough that there are pleanty of placement sites {Player Owned Cities included}? Placing a home is critical for me.
    • With Respect,
    • Sarat

Quinn Zorich, Time Lord and Nick like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Avatar

Hi @Sarat,

For player owned towns, there's always space. Feel free to check out Soryn Fields, southeast of Resolute.

Do note that the current bundles are player owned towns only, meaning you can't place your lot deed in normal (NPC/PRT) towns like Brittany, Ardoris etc...
    Also, if you plan to purchase a bundle, do wait till the Post Mortem telethon on the 7th Aug. There'll be close to 20% discount for bundles during then.

In the meantime, you can go town shopping. :) Lots of player owned towns available. You should get lots of invites soon. :)

If you wish to live in NPC towns, you will have to purchase a taxable or tax free deed from the open market.

Hope that helps,
    Nick Cold.

Time Lord, Numa, Sarat and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

Hi @Sarat... welcome to Shroud of the Avatar... and yes... there are plenty of rooms for you to place your home specially in Player Owned Towns and Player Run Towns... NPC Towns are almost filled but there are a few that still has available slots... :D

Time Lord, Numa and Nick like this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Note that PRT (Player Run Towns) are just NPC towns without the quests & other perks found in major NPC cities like Ardoris, Central Brittany, Owls Head etc...

Quinn Zorich and Time Lord like this.
  6. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

welcome Sarat to the game I look forward to finding out where you make your splash in the game when you plunge down your house in the game.
    I have many videos to help you advance into the game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHaJtTffuLWz33z6OBtbhhA

please feel free to contact me for help if needed.

Boris Mondragon and Time Lord like this.
  7. scubaman

scubaman Avatar

And lack of adventure trainers, seed vendors, recipe sellers, public vendors and in most cases lack heavy traffic

Numa and Time Lord like this.
  8. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

There's plenty of spaces available in player owned towns :) I wouldn't live or place any of my homes in an NPC town. They just don't offer the people I want to hang around with or play beside in them with close proximity to anyone I would like as a forever neighbor of mine :D

Bundles & Houses o_O...

:rolleyes: I do think what our @scubaman is saying here is one of the important issues regarding how much allure our houses & bundles actually have in our current state of development.

Any Possible Fixes o_O?'

I'd like to see a single wondering low level minion of some monster type to be added for each ingame year any POT has not been entered into by a player. I believe this would be a great indicator to any player as to how much any player vendor may have on them. We don't have guards in our POTs and I don't see any walls around most POTs which would keep them out. So, I just can't see monsters or creatures of any type being that disciplined to stay out if they are not being kept out or deterred away from there by something o_O
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Diego Mas, Psyche and Boris Mondragon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.