Cablist Hoods and Sieges

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmcclain, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Could we get sieges put back the way they were? Right now sieges are feeling like a huge waste of time with the lack of wood and now the hood drop rate has been dropped from 2.5% to 1.5% there is almost not point. I mean after 440 sieges and not one drop?? Atleast before i was getting wood now all im getting is mediocre XP. They were rare before I don't understand why the need to mess with them in the first place?

Stevvcash, Rinaldi, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  2. Sketch_

Sketch_ Avatar

Well if being courageous isn't your thing, I guess you could just "bypass" them these days...

3. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

It seems to be more and more the Shroud way. When small % of players can do something and farm it hard thats fine. Once the hoard starts catching up doing teh same thing THEN it needs to be nerfed. Nothing unexpected here. Farm early farm often.

Its hard to get motivated to roll thru sieges these days.

Sway, Rinaldi, FrostII and 2 others like this.
  4. Dreadwhisper

Dreadwhisper Avatar

Im about 150+ kills deep with sieges with no hood. At this point I won't be doing sieges. There really isn't a point in it. I doubt they understand how expensive hoods will become after people realize what happened. Hope you boys have some stockpiled. Ride the wave until it crashes. They'll have to fix it eventually.

Rinaldi and Weins201 like this.
  5. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Yea and It shouldn't matter if people are farming them that's the only way to get them. They barely dropped before now it seems to not drop at all. I don't have half a mil to go buy one tho it would probably be faster to grind up half a mil to buy one before you could get one to drop.

Weins201 likes this.
  6. sotasota4

sotasota4 Avatar

7. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Jeez, I got one the very first time I killed a Cabalist. A year ago. I haven't gotten one since. And now they're more rare?

8. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I am furious about this. I too blame both the many people who wanted this and the silent indifferent crowd.

They should just accept the competativness open mode brought and learned to steal and loot cabalists out from under people like any decent god-fearing gamer should.

Im so pissed i cant steal peoples cabalists anymore that i cant see straight. Deffinately the wrong move

Cyin likes this.
  9. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

Not so sure you understand what is being asked... he's saying he has no problem with taking them out, but there is something wrong with the drop rate on rare items like the hoods and weapons, something that seems to be affecting more than the Cabalists.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  10. Sketch_

Sketch_ Avatar

Ah, yes - I see now. I thought he was just bored with them now because of the changes.

Wow, thats a lot of Cabalists.

Boris Mondragon likes this.
  11. sotasota4

sotasota4 Avatar

There were enough sieges for everyone --- Is competition for resources not what happens in any other normal mmorpg? Welfare and selfishness here )) NOW deal with the resources and drop nerf!

12. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

I couldn't give a **** less what modes they offer. Keep the private or forced multi it doesn't matter to me. What matters is the drop rate. They were already hard to get now they seem impossible. Mean while all high end players have all the hoods they need and the mid level players can't get one.

13. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Oh. Doesnt matter if there were enough sieges if the goal is to take the cabalist in the one you are in before the others do.

Damn i didnt think about the wood shortage thats gonna happen. Now im gonna have to buy 200 logs from somebody every time i need a chair or new bow, which is VERY often i might add. Ug.

14. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Unless they buy one for 150k or less from a player vendor

15. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

On an unrelated note... Wood for sale!!!!
    :D

j/k... sort of... ;)

Arkah EMPstrike likes this.
  16. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I have no desire to get a full set of dragon heads, but I was hoping to someday be able to get a full set of Cabalist hoods. :/

17. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

You may be the premier seller of wood from what sotasota told me, ill keep you in mind! Gonna need you around for sure

#lordtachysjustgotsuperimpirtant \o/

18. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Link one vendor who is selling for 150 or less. Im not talking about the trash ass hood either i mean the ones people want Please go troll another post.

19. Katu

Katu Avatar

This is again a great example of the fact, that none really "designs" this game. They just do stuff like this again and again.

Instead of figuring out the problem and then fixing that, they just hide it.

They don't like that players get to high levels, their solution is to introduce even more grind.. clever.

Game is nerfed, on every aspect. First ones get all the prices, late joiners get the grind. Same with xp, ores, gold and everything else.

xadoor and Weins201 like this.
  20. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ill informed reply, the problem, why the change was made, was because some players "Griefed" sieges, call it whatever you want but it was NOT because it was farmed. The farming of wood was fixed that was all that "Might" have needed addressing.

If any item is farmed it is a flaw of the system, the WHOLE system and it happens ALL over.

Someone once said early and often to "MAKE SURE ITEMS DROP RATES ARE RARE, IT IS EASIER TO RAISE THEM IF IT APPEARS TO RARE THEN REMOVE THEM AFTER."

Also
    and
    It is play like this that hurts the game, griefing players and taking advantage of the ability to roll over players is an affect, causing players to have a bad taste in their mouths.

All that was wanted was the change BACK to allow players to NOT get steam rolled the drop rates and change to wood and other loot is a result of a Bad Design decision.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Cyin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.