Can anyone own a house?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Avatar98, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar98

I was wondering if anyone can own a house and if the construction of property is available to everyone who purchases the game.

I'm asking because I saw that you can pay real money to be given that sort of thing and my question is about whether or not I can do this in-game without spending real money.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Yes, you can get lots and houses and basements with in-game gold.

Leos, fattymoomooman and Avatar98 like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi and welcome Avatar98. Yes you can buy houses in the game also. Their are deed and house sellers for example above the bank 3rd story in Owlshead. They are pricey, but can be bought. Also many in game would be happy to
    help new players however they can so friend majoria in game, I am a bit poor right now but I do have some spare houses that will help with the cost. When the game launches housing will be limited and rare to get, but
    anyone who has purchased housing with real money will be guaranteed to place their house. The developers are still working out ways to work the in game acqusition for housing for players. Also to not lose heart,
    some players will rent rooms, houses, and the possibility of being able to have inn rooms to use and campfires has been mentioned. So many options should be in place so no worries.:)

edited spelling errors:(

4. Avatar98

Thanks! I'll be sure to look for you when I get in-game! I backed this game when it first went on Kickstarter and I haven't really checked back much to know what features are in it and how they work, so making some friends will be a good way learning some of these things :)

5. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Yes & No. While you can buy lots in game, they will not be available all the time, they have talked about different ways of selling them. If they sell them for any fixed price, no matter what that is, they would be bought up by guilds & or groups before the regular person even has a chance. The jury is still out on how they will do it exactly

Xandra7 likes this.
  6. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

Disregard all long-winded responses. YES.

7. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

The devil is in the details

Destroying Angel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.