Can you purchase basements for row lots?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by ahninjas, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahninjas

ahninjas Avatar

I know a row basement is included at certain pledge levels (higher than mine, specifically), but can you purchase them in game yet? The basement vendor in Owl's Head doesn't appear to sell any.

RDouglas likes this.
  2. RDouglas

RDouglas Avatar

check add ons in store/bows and salutes....

3. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

They are purchaseable in the add-on store. If you don't see them on the basement deeds vendor then they probably were not added. The 5-story row basement is available in the add-on store for $25.

As to your question about in-game purchasing: If you don't see them on the vendor (I'm not in-game atm) then I'd recommend posting in the R16 feedback and ask for the vendor to stock Row basement deeds, I'm sure they'd add them at an appropriate price compared to other basements.

Ice Queen likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi ahninjas. Well you should be able to purchase basements in the game, but for some reason some things seem to be missing from the deed vendors right now. They were there in previous releases, hmmm. So I believe you will be able to get them in the game, but some aspects of aquiring housing in game are being considered, so while I do not have the answers at the moment, none of us do, I still think you should be able to get your basement. I did have some spares, but I have given them all away for this release. Hopefully if it is a bug that is wrong with the deed vendors not selling what people want to buy, then we will need it to be fixed.;)

Ice Queen likes this.
  5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I think I have one as a reward if oyu want to test look for me in game Grumpie Weinine, ill look in a sec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.