Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot replace X4 Roadway pavers previously placed

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Sher Shadowleaf, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

1. Title: Cannot replace X4 Roadway pavers previously placed
    2. Reproduction Rate:Twice in my PoT
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details:I decided to rearrange my umber tiled square and moved a x4 paver to a different area. I decided to put it back, but it wouldn't replace. However, I could place two smaller pieces, a X3 and a X1 together. But it took two items from my PoT, instead of using one.

Just now, I decided to see if I could place a X4 curvy paver in place of a straight x4 on a road I've had built for several months. It wouldn't work, but then I couldn't move my X4 paver back into place. I could use smaller ones, but again, using more PoT items.

5. Steps to Reproduce: Move the paver to another area, then back. I guess? I've left it out near the spot it won't go.
    6. User Specs: -Windows 10
    Also...and it has nothing to do with this, but if someone comes to my PoT, I have a piece of garland stuck in my fireplace, left over from the holidays. I would love to get it out. Although it should be burned to a crisp by now.

2. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Now I have something else stuck. I've logged off and on, tried it from different angles, and different times over the period of all day. Red pants stuck on the floor. I think my town is haunted.

[​IMG]

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Sher Shadowleaf, please give /loc info, for both the pavers and the pants.

4. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

I'm sorry. I should have done that.

I just now moved the red pants house to Blood Bay. After moving it, I still can't pick up the pants.:

Area: Blood Bay (Novia_R3_Island01_01) Loc: (544.5, 31.2, 286.1)

House with garland stuck in fireplace:

Area: Arcadia (POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Arcadia) Loc: (173.3, 41.5, -393.6)

Area with the 4x paver:

Area: Arcadia (POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Arcadia) Loc: (9.7, 44.5, 168.6)

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.