Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't double click mirror

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by Lamneth, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamneth

Lamneth Avatar

This is a blocker for me.

I've tried deleting my character and creating again, but every time, I talk with Arabella, get told to look in the mirror, walk to it, and... My cursor changes to indicate it's an object I can interact with, but I can't seem to figure out how to double click. I can't finish my manifestation into New Britannia, and it's killing me!

I'm on a Windows 10 machine, 9 Gig RAM.

2. redfish

redfish Avatar

You're most likely having a problem with double clicking in general, although you seemed to have success talking to Arabella.

Right now as the game currently is, double clicks and double key taps don't work well at low FPS. One option is to raise your FPS, which you can do by either lowering your graphics settings, or shrinkng the size of your game window. If you don't want to do that, its still possible to perform an action using the E key. It should do the same thing as double clicking. The thing you're interacting with needs to be under the cursor, or under the reticle in mouselook mode.

You should try all of that first. If none of that works, then its another bug entirely and you should report back here.

Lamneth likes this.
  3. Lamneth

Lamneth Avatar

Guess I was a bit too hasty. I still can't double click (is there a place to change the double click rate?) but this is no longer a blocker -- I discovered the "E" key.

4. Corlandith

Corlandith Avatar

There is another thread for this, but it's not double-click causing it anyway.
    Using the E key has the same result.
    It's also not low fps, at least on my end - with the rig I am running I can pretty much guarantee that.

I had the problem logging in via Steam - repeatedly, and tried deleting, etc.. no luck.
    I also have the stand-alone client installed so I updated it, logged in and did not have the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.