Can't join in game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by romario, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romario

romario Avatar

Hi to all! My problem:
    I open client SOTA
    agree with rules - then press multiplayer online - ok - See "Connecting" <<< yesterday connecting time was 2-3 sec , now i see " connecting " 1-2 minute - then i see clear window , no panel with Resume and other, clear window about 3-5 minutes , then i see window with Resume - i choose it and see Heorth.Coordinating data..
    from 0 to 50 very fast ,after 50-100 about 30 second and when Heorth 100% i wait about 2 minute - game not open. then open window with Dissconect " Cheking network connection "
    "PELIKAN :Network congestion caused a dissconection from the game serives"

I do this operation 6 time - and from 6 trying i join and quicly dropped from game with this window again....
    help me my friend to play my favourite game

Acred and Time Lord like this.
  2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

A few releases back, this (the PELIKAN disconnect) was a general problem affecting players located in Germany. It turned out to be a temporary problem over which the SotA devs had no control. By installing Cyberghost and connecting virtually via a different country, I was able to connect to SotA with no problems. I tested the connection with the free service of Cyberghost, and when it worked well I subscribed for one month (paying gives you more servers and less waiting time). By the end of the month the problem had resolved itself, so I didn't renew the subscription, but I still use the free service once in a while to view videos that are blocked in Germany for music copyright reasons.

Maybe your problem is similar...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Spoon, Acred, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  3. infernalx1986

infernalx1986 Avatar

I'm also getting SEABREEZE error

4. Katu

Katu Avatar

5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

6. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I got disconnected with [Pelican] error 3 times yesterday. Not sure what caused it, but when it happened I checked and still had an internet connection and was able to pull up webpages. Also, I was able to immediately log back in without issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.