Cant log in says server is only allowing internal developments

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by redraider60, Oct 7, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redraider60

redraider60 Avatar

I am trying to log in through steam. It wont let me log in and says server is only allowing internal developments. help please.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

We are currently suffering a multi day shutdown. This is the longest the game has been down for a long time, and not a common experience. Try again tomorrow or the next day as the final fix is in testing now. Not a fitting start, but it will be worth your wait.

Time Lord, Sentinel2 and Lained like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings redraider60
    As Turk Key noted the game has encountered a bad update that has caused an critical error. The live server is not open right now but you can download the QA server software and login to the QA Server and place and test the games without worring about spending any currency or COTOs. Please keep in mind the QA server does not transfer any gains or losses you encounter to the Live server so the QA server is great for testing out a new character or skill, or buying a lot and house to decorate to see what that is like. Play the QA like you are a Millionaire!

The software for the QA Server can be found on this link that tells you all about the QA Server.
    https://sotawiki.net/sota/QA_Server

Turk Key and Time Lord like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

To update this information. The game is now back online. As it stands now 45 days were lost. I'm sure we'll hear more from the devs but I bet they are exhausted.

CrandalltheFoole, Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  5. Toular

Toular Avatar

That's 45 New Brittanian days, I believe.

CrandalltheFoole likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.