Castle Atos Ingredients quest (Oyster Meat)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Nov 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

When I got the Castle Atos Ingredients daily quest that required 16 Oyster Meat, I thought that was just a way to large amount, especially from a new player perspective. These nodes are very very difficult to see or even find, and then they only yield 1 meat, if you can even find one active node. This one could possibly be adjusted to around a reasonable 4(?) amount. That would probably be in a more reasonable amount (again from a new player perspective). Also the amount she *can* give you should also be adjusted down accordingly.

Just some feedback to think about. Thank you!

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

she sells oyster meat. 16 is 128 gold.

Lord Stein and CrandalltheFoole like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

While she does sell that, that amount just seemed a bit excessive. Are new players then expected to then buy these from her? The other ingredient lists so far seem reasonable (again, from a new player perspective).

FrostII likes this.
  4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

"The chef daily quest at Castle Atos now provides more varied and increased rewards." Should make it more worthwhile. Also removed Oyster Meat as a possible reward to remove an odd circular requirement/reward issue. Just needs to patch in, likely for R97.

Coswald_Dirthmire and Anpu like this.
  5. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

When I pick up both the fox-and-rabbit quest and the chef's quest, I can't seem to find the child with the rabbit mask. I might be blind of course, or does this happen to others too?

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, i've done that several times. it doesn't have an effect. in fact, you don't have to wait to get the game quest to find the rabbit-child. find them first, go get the quest, and come back. they're always there.

Anpu and Lord Stein like this.
  7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

The greater point here being - how would a new player (or even an old one for that matter) be expected to know these things prior to saying "To heck with this" ??

8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Any person can just follow the quest as stated and get the quest and try to find the kid with the mask. Works just fine.

They just merely are telling you another way you can do the quest, if you wish.

Vesper and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.