Char movement.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sindala, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Since you like to use the word "****" quite often. I am happy that i can tell you that your linked article is full of **** :D

amarious, Elirion and Hornpipe like this.
  2. Tetsu Nevara

Tetsu Nevara Avatar

Doesnt matter on what they use the money or if they short befor bankrupt. They want to release this game in less then 4 Month and it isnt finished and they want get it done in this time. It is way to many work.
    If they had enough money like they say, they could invest 1 more year to finish it. People who play now will forgive them because they are used to it.
    But new player will judge them and might go their way and than exaclty this happens, what every to early released game happens. They play other games and will forget SotA cause there are a new wave of games coming.

But back to the topic. Yes this is something i criticized early too, you see your character the whole time, this is something that they should do first and not in the end of developement.

Mototopo likes this.
  3. zeme

zeme Avatar

You sound very upset yet passionate, but have an excellent point on cloaks not being as good as they can be. They shouldn't be weirdly displaced through our characters at this point in development.

Hornpipe likes this.
  4. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Sure, that's probably a constructive feedback for the game. And, of course, all our money goes to Richard Garriott. His team don't need money to live. That's appalling. @Berek

@zeme I agree with you but I'm not sure that it was the point of his/her whole intervention here.

5. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Closing thread due to it going off the rails from Character movement.

fonsvitae and Hornpipe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.