1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[CLOSED} WTS Benefactor Pledge - Duke Level

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Atalar Longstaff, Aug 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atalar Longstaff

Atalar Longstaff Avatar

This account has a Duke Level Pledge with extras. See images below for everything included:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are only 578 Gold Crowns of the Obsidians remaining in the account so please keep that in mind. The total cost of the account is adjusted for this.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total Value in the account: $10, 676.30.

Looking for all reasonable offers. I also welcome using Lord Andernuts services and have contacted him to inform him of this.

I am also willing to separate out the PoT if necessary.

Thanks,

Atalar Longstaff

dan12909 likes this.
  2. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

Atalar,

You won't be able to sell a Steam linked account. You need to go through Portalarium to separate the account.

3. Atalar Longstaff

Atalar Longstaff Avatar

Hi Greyfox,

Thanks for the info! I was actually looking to see if there was any interest prior to separating out the account from my Steam account. It requires that I purchase a separate pledge and game services token, so if I had a good enough offer for the account, I was going to go ahead and proceed with the separation.

4. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

I thought once items were claimed in game they can not separate the account?

Arradin likes this.
  5. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Portalarium will not seperate/Trade accounts that have had items claimed ingame.

Since it is steam connected i dont see you being able to sell this pledge.

Ice Queen likes this.
  6. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

Aye, may want to check this link with the information.

Account and POT Transfers Post Final Wipe

• We are continuing to support Pledge Transfers but ONLY under the following two conditions:
      • Account Holder has not logged into the game since Release 32 started
      • Account Holder has logged in but has NOT claimed rewards at the bank
    • If the Account Holder has logged in and claimed rewards at the bank we will NOT transfer the pledge.

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-transfers-for-expiration-event-part-2.55613/

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  7. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

So the only recourse would be to create a new $45 account that isn't tied to Steam, and then transfer all the digital items to the new account and then sell that account?

Ice Queen likes this.
  8. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Wouldn't the logical solution be to have him simply pay for a second account ($45), have customer service link that account to his Steam Access and to also have customer service transfer his entire account to a separate account that is NOT steam linked? Then someone would just have to verify all the items are still there.

9. enderandrew

That might be better, that in the future if you deleted a character, the pledge rewards are still tied to an account. But I thought CS could not move or remove Steam access to an account.

Ice Queen likes this.
  10. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

My understanding is that you just need a $45 pledge tied to steam at all times, and that they can tinker with accounts... but I could very well be wrong, so don't take my word as truth. Perhaps someone with my knowledge can chime in.

I did this at the pledge level before final wipe, so maybe things are different now.

11. enderandrew

I'd be curious to see an answer to this. Perhaps someone who had more experience with transferring accounts like @Lord Andernut can chime in.

Prince Guni and bmoconno like this.
  12. Phoenix007

Phoenix007 Avatar

If you purchase a Steam pledge, I think the new account is linked to Steam :)

13. Atalar Longstaff

Atalar Longstaff Avatar

Hi All,

I apologize to all who are interested in this pledge. I did speak more with Lord Andernut after creating this post and it looks like I will not be able to sell the pledge due to the reasons stated above. Thank you everyone for your input, I will go ahead and close this posting since I will be unable to sell this pledge at this point.

14. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

You can sell the parts of the pledge and pledge items. Convert the Viking home to Store Credits and sell the credits. Your deeds definitely have value.

15. Atalar Longstaff

Atalar Longstaff Avatar

Hi Greyfox,

Thanks. I do see the value in the pieces of my pledge for sure. I really just wanted a quick sale rather than selling off the account piece by piece. At this point, I think I will just keep the account the way it is. Except for the one exception of I will be selling of my PoT since I won't be able to invest as much time into that as I had initially thought. Thanks again for your help and advice on this matter!

16. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

1. Steam links are to an account/username - NOT the pledge. Pre-final-wipe you could change the pledge on your account by buying a 45$ pledge on that Account with steam, and moving the pledge elsewhere.
    2. Pledges are linked to an account once claimed in-game with the claim rewards button.
    3. You cannot "change" a steam-linking from one account to another, the steam link is permanent.

So, Steam cannot be moved from the account & the pledge cannot be moved from the account, therefore neither the account nor the pledge cannot be traded because the owner will always have a way of reclaiming it via steam.

However the "digital" items can be traded in-game with some exceptions (ie. crystal swords, emote teachability, titles), but the "Duke Pledge" itself is on the account permanently.

Atalar Longstaff likes this.
  17. enderandrew

So basically we're at a situation where people who have played past R32 can never sell a steam-linked pledge, ever?

18. Atalar Longstaff

Atalar Longstaff Avatar

Thanks for the explanation Lord Andernut.

19. mooofnapa

mooofnapa Avatar

They made a forum post about this in early August and said the deadline was the 17th (of August) or something.

20. Gregoire Visaard

Gregoire Visaard Avatar

It makes one grateful for never having gotten comfortable with using Steam and staying away from it. Man what bummer and a ripoff!

Marcus Antoninus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.