1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

(CLOSED) WTS RF Citizen - Lot selection group 55 - $550 + add-ons

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Biblik, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biblik

Biblik Avatar

RF Citizen account make offer.

$550 (includes $32 bonus)

Also includes Wood & Plaster 2-story with Balcony Village Home

Lot selection group 55. Not sure if anything can be converted to credits to help account choose sooner but the sooner we complete an offer / deal the sooner it can be done. I don't mind converting items to credits ASAP if the payment is made.

Lord Andernuts services gladly used.

**EDIT**

1. Not linked to steam
    2. Haven't logged in in at least six months so nothing claimed that I am aware of
    3. Will post some screenshots here in a bit

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Biblik

Biblik Avatar

BTW I have already pledged back again lower and expect to use the same name in-game if possible so hopefully that's not an issue ;)

3. Selene

Selene Avatar

Worth more than their melted value since they are expired.

Good luck on the sale.

Ice Queen likes this.
  4. Biblik

Biblik Avatar

Cool thanks for the heads up. If anything isn't of value to anyone willing to make an offer, let me know and I'll gladly donate anything to Lord Andernut in appreciation for helping with the transfer and advice.

5. Biblik

Biblik Avatar

6. Biblik

Biblik Avatar

High bid right now is $600 with the house add-on, $550 without. I consider those two equal at the moment and if no other higher bids come in soon I'll be choosing one and closing out the bids. You can PM me or post here but either way please only offer if you are willing to make a transaction within the next 10 hours or so.

7. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hi kadumel,

Please only one bump of a post per week. If you have updates, you can edit the main post.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.