1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Concept Art: Imps

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by caravaggiosWolf (Dev), Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qball

Qball Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks all, this is just a rough in that I will be elaborating on for the final 3d version, so keep the thoughts coming.

Even if it doesn't always seem like I use your thoughts or ideas, they are important to me and the process!

Qball

Hazard, Fireangel, smack and 3 others like this.
  2. Mitch [MGT]

Mitch [MGT] Avatar

Awesome stuff!

3. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

Nice, I'd really like to see the concept done with horns where the ears are, and maybe some ear-holes instead of external ears, so it isn't quite so cuddly looking. Those look like dog ears, which might be why i just want to give him an ear rub, like a little doge.

Overall I like the Imp, I think keeping him like he is would be fine, it gives people mixed feelings about how it looks, is it cuddly or dangerous? which is a good state for an imp to be in.

rild likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.