Congrats on 27k backers!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smack, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smack

smack Avatar

Woo! The excitement around R2 now has us at 27k backers!

[​IMG]

Let's keep the momentum going to R3 everyone! :)

2. monxter

monxter Avatar

Nice, welcome to all new backers. That's quite a number already, and hopefully it'll keep going!

smack and Koldar like this.
  3. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

27,000+ people are "on to something".

Watching the Hangout last night, aside from seeing some of the old collectible coolness and the real (long term) fanbase that LB has created, one other thing that really makes him, the people at Portalarium, and SotA as a project stand out is that it's not based on the "Must protect Copyright at ALL COSTS" mentality you get from the Big Publishers. His support for Player Run Shards for UO (which made me wonder if he ever gave a thought to the idea of making them "legitimate" in their own way if he were still running UO) show this as well as for the Fan Projects which of course are remakes of the Ultima series in one for or another.

Watching how SotA has developed is a breath of fresh air after seeing the methods used for UO in the past 7 - 8 years. And then getting into Release 2 and seeing how it's improved over R1 just adds that much more to it. There's still a long way to go, but I have to say that I am VERY pleased with what I'm seeing out of SotA and the Team.

Grats on the milestones and I look forward to the next ones.

pkarapan, Kuno Brauer and smack like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.