Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Conjoin Multiple Housing Lots

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by mikedeath, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikedeath

mikedeath Avatar

It would be nice if they had an option to conjoin multiple housing lots. One would have to own a lot next to another housing lot to be able to conjoin them. Like two village lots or even a town and a village next to each other. Right now if you own a lot next to another it has a small strip of land separating the two. With the ability to conjoin them you could freely be able to decorate on both lots without the lot separation. The lot's would still have it's own markers and taxes, it would just be a nice way to create a nice flow between two or more lots in a row owned by a single player.

With this option portalarium could put a add on Deed in the store for players to purchase. I don't know if a system can be put in place to automatically implement conjoining the lots or if it would be easier to manually do this from a Dev. I got this idea from playing on a UO private shard that had this as an option and it was very popular. I think it would be a nice touch and could also bring is some extra funds for more development.

2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Yskonyn!

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's on the post-launch list.

4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Welcome To SotA!

Interesting idea and to make it work a tax should be implemented on the conjoining lot.

5. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

That's not actually what the OP is asking for. The feature you quote from me is an alignment tool for POT marker placement, not the ability to join two separate lots. That feature is not currently on our roadmap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.