Crafting Mistake

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by blaquerogue, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

My adventure skills. I am at adventure level 103. I have the air and death tree fully gmed, earth tree is gmed except for the earth elemental. 7 skill in shield are gmed, acrobatics in light armor is gmed, glancing blow in heavy armor is gmed, Defensive and passive stance are gmed, and chaotic feedback is gmed. I have 64 gmes right now, almost 65, getting swiftness from light armor right now, its at 95.

I have swift in each gathering skill gmed, mining proficiency and maticulious are gmed. Blacksmithing, carpentry and tailoring are gmed as well at the first masterworking in each of those. The specific masterworks are all 50+ except for tailoring is at 101. I had to see if anything new opened up at 100, it did not. I gathered everything I came across at first. When skinning was faster then the other skills, I spend a lot of time in deep ravenswood aoeing spiders and skinning them. Had about 12,000 spider silks at that time, only got 200 left now LOL. It was much more then 8 million, each skill to gm is about 1 mil.

The method I used was to raise the swift gathering in the skills first. and I never leveled the maticulious in skinning, that way I did not spend longer then I had to skinning, and I used that to gather the exp for all the other skills. Now, I just go to etceter and burn my producer bonus in those mines. Takes about an hour to burn my bonus.

RedEyeZz, Bow Vale, Cally and 2 others like this.
  2. Nolove 0369

Nolove 0369 Avatar

Hmmm.
    65 Gm skills.
    and who was it that said you cant do it all a few post up. lol
    that's honestly some true dedication, I don't care that's some serious playing. wow

But thank you for sharing all the info. I was stacking Prod Xp mainly buy mining.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.