Deco "Bags" and inventory locking

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I'd like to get a few different items that act as containers, but have a different exterior look.
    • Book - I'd like to keep sales receipts in ledgers that I could put on a shelf in my shop, so having a container that is a book would be awesome. The only one that does this currently is the Atlas, which is unique enough that I want to keep my maps there.
    • Keyring - Even Ultima 7 and 8 had a keyring, where you could hold all of your keys. Being able to place this on a desk or hang it on the wall would be a bonus.
    • Bandolier, sheathe - We have quivers, but being able to wear a sheathe for swords or axes would be nice as well. A bandolier or belt pouch that fits in the belt slot would be a nice way to store extra goods as well.
    While you have a bag in your inventory, it would be nice that if you locked that bag, you also locked all of the items inside of it. The current way of inventory handling requires all of our locked items to be in the main list, which is very tedious. If I could put my weapons and crafting materials in bags that I lock, then I'd only have "junk" in my main backpack that I can easily sell or sort.

Thank you for the consideration.

Witcheypoo, Vyrin, Adam Crow and 4 others like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

and hey, if there were seperate bandoliers and belt pouches, they could be taken OFF the epic cloth.

3. stile

stile Avatar

4. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

5. eli

eli Avatar

great idea on the locking an entire bag idea. combine that with unequipped items returning to their origin bag, and suddenly the main inventory isn't an unavoidable mess

Witcheypoo likes this.
  6. Koss

Koss Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.