Decrepit treasure map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hermetic, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Hermetic

Hermetic Avatar

I found one of these as loot. Is this part of some quest that I need to see some npc about? Something I need to use on my own? Just a novelty item? Can someone give me a hint? I tried searching on these forums using that subject line but didn't find anything. Thanks

2. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

That is a new treasure map.
    You need to get a lemon and drop it and the map on an alchemy table to unlock the hint on the back of the map.
    Then you need explorer shovel and equip it. Need the dig emote also.
    Go to the area indicated and dig.
    Treasure hunter in Port Harmony can give you more details. If you don't have EP2 you can get someone to teach you dig and sell you an explorer shovel.
    vj

Sole, Beaumaris and Hermetic like this.
  3. MaxineBechtelar

MaxineBechtelar Avatar

I don't have EP2 and can't ask anyone for help. Can you help me? Or introduce a few people who can record instructional videos.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2023
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There's also a specific shovel that you need for the dig emote. You either have to get that from Selleck in Port Harmony or from another player.

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

May I ask why you can't ask anyone for help? We have in game Universe Chat.

You can type your question in there. Also you can copy and paste from outside the game if you need translation to speak for you. Just highlight the text control C and Control V in game . There are so many players in game willing to go through hoops to help another player. Once you take your map to a alchemy table drag it from your inventory on to the table and also drag a lemon onto the table. Then the craft word should light up.

Now when you click on the map to open then use the turn symbol you see and the map shows you a picture of a location in the game. Now comes the hard part to find that location. For me that aspect of treasure hunting is deficient and incomplete because we have so many locations and the hint given on the map is too vague to give a clue of which location to go to.

I am Majoria in game and happy to help. If you let us know your in game name we can even send you a shovel via our in-game mail system. We have a lot we can teach you and we are very happy to do that.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, it's available from graveyard caretakers in many places and not just places in episode 2.